[Q] Samsung I9100 Jelly bean 4.1.2 install

Search This thread

r_raffi2002

Apr 19, 2014
HI Friends ,
Good day am trying to re install the non rooted Samsung S2 GT-I9100 with Odin 3.x jelly bean I9100XWLST_I9100ODDLSE_INU

installation is running good all went fine But after the install mobile rebooted But no changes DONE in mobile same configuration and same home screen settings all there .Getting confuse .Waiting for some help..

Regards
Hunter

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
HI Friends ,
Good day am trying to re install the non rooted Samsung S2 GT-I9100 with Odin 3.x jelly bean I9100XWLST_I9100ODDLSE_INU

installation is running good all went fine But after the install mobile rebooted But no changes DONE in mobile same configuration and same home screen settings all there .Getting confuse .Waiting for some help..

Regards
Hunter

Flashing the original firmware via Odin does not factory reset the phone (unless specifically stated in the thread containing the files). It just overwrites the bootloader (depending on the firmware and phone), recovery, system, modem, etc.

Reactions: r_raffi2002

r_raffi2002

Apr 19, 2014
Hi

Flashing the original firmware via Odin does not factory reset the phone (unless specifically stated in the thread containing the files). It just overwrites the bootloader (depending on the firmware and phone), recovery, system, modem, etc.

Hi
How to re install my S2 with Jelly bean . Planning to install Kitkat in my S2 can you help with any good Download and install links. Its good to install ??? please suggest Thank you .. I will check your website

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI Friends ,

Regards
    Hunter