[MOD][KK] Enable H and H+ icons

Search This thread

Clarkiieh

Mar 13, 2013
OnePlus 6T
Cant get it to work on stock 4.4.2 GPE ROM, it doesn't work, removes the status and nav bar and I have to replace it with original :/ help?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

lifetimes

Jan 19, 2014
Kingstown
To build the zip file it is enough to replace SistemUI.apk and SystemUI.odex in your zip file with the original one (I made a back up) and then flash the "new" zip if I need to restore the original signal icon?

I'm not sure what you're asking here but if you want to flash the update, use the links that were posted, if you want to get back to stock, flash back the stock, I'm sure there is a link, if not, I'll upload the stock zip for you.

Or you could unzip the file with the mods and replace with the apk you backed up, then put back in a zip and flash again.

remo0073

May 28, 2014
ITALY
I'm not sure what you're asking here but if you want to flash the update, use the links that were posted, if you want to get back to stock, flash back the stock, I'm sure there is a link, if not, I'll upload the stock zip for you.

Or you could unzip the file with the mods and replace with the apk you backed up, then put back in a zip and flash again.
Sorry for my poor english

I would like to know if there is a zip to revert to stock "situation" (only 3G signal icon).
If you have one could you share it?

S0bes

Jan 1, 2012
To build the zip file it is enough to replace SistemUI.apk and SystemUI.odex in your zip file with the original one (I made a back up) and then flash the "new" zip if I need to restore the original signal icon?
That's right.
But it is for this case. Sometimes you need to open with text editor "updater script" and ensure that there is no "delete" string like "delete("system/priv-app/SystemUI.odex");". And if string exits, cut it

Reactions: remo0073

remo0073

May 28, 2014
ITALY

Dariovsky

Apr 20, 2014
Santiago de Chile
I tried both mods, the one from @S0bes (with arrows) and the other from @tazlooney89 (no arrows)
In both seems that the H icon is not enabled (only 3G and H+)

Is this possible?

(XT1032 - 4.4.3 US)

Believe me, it's enabled. But, it's not usual see it. I don't know why.
I got this mod long time ago and I can confirm that there is a "H" signal.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: remo0073

remo0073

May 28, 2014
ITALY
Believe me, it's enabled. But, it's not usual see it. I don't know why.
I got this mod long time ago and I can confirm that there is a "H" signal.

Cheers.

It depends of signal. I saw E, H and H+ but haven't seen 3G icon with this mod :)

Working fine, thanks. Remember wipe cache anda walking.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks for your answers
I was asking because my wife's SIII same place, same carrier, same time had H icon but my Moto G had H+

BTW I will wait and see

;)

lifetimes

Jan 19, 2014
Kingstown
Haven't seen any activity in this thread. Any mod for 4.4.4 or is it the same as 4.4.3? You may have to do the same for 5.0 when it comes out.

Edit

The same mod for 4.4.3 works on 4.4.4, working for me.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts