New HTC phone spotted on Verizon mail

Search This thread

Amphibliam

Feb 28, 2011
I've never seen this phone before. What could it be???

Looks similar to a TBOLT with camera placement, but smaller, and black. Hmmmm.

Attachments

• IMAG0004.jpg
    IMAG0004.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 2,373
Last edited:

T-Keith

Sep 9, 2010
Eris 2 with 3.7" edge to edge screen, original size, 4G, dual cores and trackball?

We can wish right?

D

Deleted member 2776902

Not an Incredible, LED's in the wrong place. It does have a resemblance to the Eris though. But with LED's, the original Eris didn't have any.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

NCX Designs

Its VERY possible this is the HTC Vigor since its supposed to have a similar design to the ThunderBolt except minus the kickstand. Being black almost proves that since the HTC Bliss is supposed to be women focused and the images that were leaked a while back showed it was going to be a mint-green colored smartphone, similar to the Desire S in Europe, which would make sense since the first DROID Incredible was a redesigned HTC Desire for Verizon

I think you stumbled onto the Vigor which is even better!

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
Its VERY possible this is the HTC Vigor since its supposed to have a similar design to the ThunderBolt except minus the kickstand. Being black almost proves that since the HTC Bliss is supposed to be women focused and the images t going to be a mint-green colored smartphone, similar to the Desire S in Europe, which would make sense since the first DROID Incredible was a redesigned HTC Desire for Verizonhat were leaked a while back showed it was

I think you stumbled onto the Vigor which is even better!

well it cant be the htc vigor reason is its way to small the vigor is supposed to have a 4.3 inch screen and it should be pretty thick considering 4g lte and a biiger battery and dual core and 720p display

pflorin

Dec 28, 2010
from the looks of the camera placement on the back its not HTC Bliss take a closer look

Attachments

• HTC-Bliss.jpg
    HTC-Bliss.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMAG0004.jpg
    IMAG0004.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: NCX Designs

NCX Designs

well it cant be the htc vigor reason is its way to small the vigor is supposed to have a 4.3 inch screen and it should be pretty thick considering 4g lte and a biiger battery and dual core and 720p display

yes I know the specs, but the scale here is hard to judge, the camera placement is almost identical

the Bliss is supposed to be green, not black and the leaks for the Vigor which even more details were brought to light yesterday shows its going to looks similar to the ThunderBolt minus the kickstand.

The guy in this picture could have big hands or the scale of the device is just wrong since most mailers like this are photoshopped.

I'm sticking with my theory that its the Vigor because of what I just said until we get more concrete info.

This is the Bliss, in high res render form
HTCBliss1.jpg

speeed_demon47

Mar 3, 2011
It's not HTC Bliss for sure,two reasons:

First:the camera,LED and speaker phone placement aren't right.
Second:I don't know if I'm the only one seeing this,but in the picture there's a MAN holding the phone not a woman.
Now why would a man hold the phone if it's geared toward women only??unless the man is........:rolleyes:

I don't think it's Vigor,could be Vigor though.
I think it's another member of the Incredible family (an unannounced member perhaps).
But it all don't matter,we'll know sooner or later,they've got to announce it sometime.
And it's not like anyone is gonna buy it:rolleyes:,it looks like it's gonna be a medium specs phone.
So,I say we all focus on something more useful perhaps?
Like the development process maybe?

Kiboe

Jul 20, 2011
Grand Island, Nebraska
I think it's the HTC Bliss!

http://www.engadget.com/2011/08/12/htc-bliss-stops-by-the-fcc-dressed-in-verizon-red/

And I've submitted this to phone news sites several times, and they are ignoring me lol

oh god, is that thew pink one that is supposed to be pushed as a "womans phone" yeah, okay, since i have a co-worker with a droid x, and she is female and she uses it all the time.

also, if a phone was truly, truly geard towards females...don't you think they would have a physical keyboard? like the HTC Status/ChaCha has?

Last edited:

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
yes I know the specs, but the scale here is hard to judge, the camera placement is almost identical

the Bliss is supposed to be green, not black and the leaks for the Vigor which even more details were brought to light yesterday shows its going to looks similar to the ThunderBolt minus the kickstand.

The guy in this picture could have big hands or the scale of the device is just wrong since most mailers like this are photoshopped.

I'm sticking with my theory that its the Vigor because of what I just said until we get more concrete info.

This is the Bliss, in high res render form
HTCBliss1.jpg

woah htc sense 3.5 and android 2.3.4 drool
edit: thats not htc sense 3.5 in that pic

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    from the looks of the camera placement on the back its not HTC Bliss take a closer look