Terrible battery issue

Search This thread

sofia-captivate

Mar 7, 2011
Vancouver
So I have a zero lemon 9300mah battery and got the mean bean rom been almost a month that I charge my phone fully and in 2 hours it goes to 50% so I though it was the battery. I changed the battery to a new one still died fast than I thought it was my rom. So I changed that last night to liquid smooth and charged overnight. Woke up at 9 and now it's 12.00am I am at 3% from 100% what's going on please help me.

Flashvetrin

R.I.P.
Feb 18, 2012
Spanaway
So I have a zero lemon 9300mah battery and got the mean bean rom been almost a month that I charge my phone fully and in 2 hours it goes to 50% so I though it was the battery. I changed the battery to a new one still died fast than I thought it was my rom. So I changed that last night to liquid smooth and charged overnight. Woke up at 9 and now it's 12.00am I am at 3% from 100% what's going on please help me.

Did you follow the instruction on you battery packadge??? Even though it said 100% on the charge indicator for your phone your supossed to charge for 12 hours? and run it dead and then 5 full run and dead cycles.. run it dead down to 3%.
Then charge it for 12 hours..
You might have screwed the pooch???

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Flashvetrin

R.I.P.
Feb 18, 2012
Spanaway
Did you follow the instruction on you battery packadge??? Even though it said 100% on the charge indicator for your phone your supossed to charge for 12 hours? and run it dead and then 5 full run and dead cycles.. run it dead down to 3%.
Then charge it for 12 hours..
You might have screwed the pooch???

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Flash.
Part of the Solution