[Q] Blackscreen flashing ROM using safestrap

Search This thread

cstanfield13

Feb 12, 2014
I have a rooted Verizon Galaxy S3 SCH-i535. I have safestrap 3.71 installed and I am trying to install a custom ROM. Each time I install the ROM, it boots into a black screen and I have to do a hard reset and activate the stock ROM make the phone work. To install, I boot into recovery, wipe the cache/dalvik/etc, install the ROM, and then reboot. Any ideas of what is wrong? I have the most recent busybox update

BadUsername

Mar 20, 2013
I have a rooted Verizon Galaxy S3 SCH-i535. I have safestrap 3.71 installed and I am trying to install a custom ROM. Each time I install the ROM, it boots into a black screen and I have to do a hard reset and activate the stock ROM make the phone work. To install, I boot into recovery, wipe the cache/dalvik/etc, install the ROM, and then reboot. Any ideas of what is wrong? I have the most recent busybox update

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2605648

Check the last post, the member was having the same issues and he found a fix. He may answer a PM.

Also if you get an answer to this and can fix it, post it here or make a guide of how you fixed it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2