Soft Bricked Optimus G Security Error

Search This thread

jluca98

Aug 27, 2013
Hi, every time i attempt to boot my optimus g it throws a secure booting error cause: boot certification verify. I attempted to restore it with a kdz but I always get an error like wparam 100 lparam 72 and it never continues the upgrade. I need a little help if anyone knows what's going on I'd be really grateful and can even send a few bucks on PayPal if I can get it running.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dopy25

Feb 21, 2009
Fresno
Hi, every time i attempt to boot my optimus g it throws a secure booting error cause: boot certification verify. I attempted to restore it with a kdz but I always get an error like wparam 100 lparam 72 and it never continues the upgrade. I need a little help if anyone knows what's going on I'd be really grateful and can even send a few bucks on PayPal if I can get it running.

Why are you using a kdz? I'm not very familiar with those but I know with lgnpst you can fully restore with a bin file.

Check this thread it helped me.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2230106

Since you tried to install using a kdz you should find the full bin and not the teeny bin on that thread.

Reactions: jluca98

jluca98

Aug 27, 2013
Oh thanks I already repaired using LGNPST and the zv9 bin file (1.2gb) and all is well now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Why are you using a kdz? I'm not very familiar with those but I know with lgnpst you can fully restore with a bin file.

Check this thread it helped me.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2230106

Since you tried to install using a kdz you should find the full bin and not the teeny bin on that thread.