Status 7 Error

Search This thread

hoenens

Oct 22, 2010
hey guys,

Well i wanted to install CM 11 nightly ( also tried snapshot cm11), but when it was preparing to install it came up with an Status 7 error.
I have tried to intall it fo over 8 timesnow.
Als what happend, when i get the error and then reboot the phone, i only can get back into CMW and not into the android version intalld on it, so i installed stock android back to t and tired and tried and tied again... .
But i canot find an fix it ..
I am trying to root the Phone now,, and guess what.. i cannot get it rooted... HELP!?

Can someone help me please to fix this poblem?

kunal1540

Jun 6, 2013
City of oranges
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
hey guys,

Well i wanted to install CM 11 nightly ( also tried snapshot cm11), but when it was preparing to install it came up with an Status 7 error.
I have tried to intall it fo over 8 timesnow.
Als what happend, when i get the error and then reboot the phone, i only can get back into CMW and not into the android version intalld on it, so i installed stock android back to t and tired and tried and tied again... .
But i canot find an fix it ..
I am trying to root the Phone now,, and guess what.. i cannot get it rooted... HELP!?

Can someone help me please to fix this poblem?

U cant root it by autoroot file from chain fire I think u can reroot by that by properly following instructions. .and about cm11 problem u have to have latest cmw or philz recovery. .again u can download it via odin or yr existing recovery(zip file) or odin(tar)...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

hoenens

Oct 22, 2010
Ok,, so how do I can root it?
Because telleing how it's not been done won't help me now.
I realy aprieciate your reply but this is not helping me atm haha.
Can you also tell me where I can find the right file to root my device and where to get that LATSEST version of WMC?

kunal1540

Jun 6, 2013
City of oranges
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Ok,, so how do I can root it?
Because telleing how it's not been done won't help me now.
I realy aprieciate your reply but this is not helping me atm haha.
Can you also tell me where I can find the right file to root my device and where to get that LATSEST version of WMC?

Just flash a supersu zip file in recovery...Just Google it...latest is 1.86 I guess. ..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

JustClass00

Dec 30, 2012
Hey if you flashed fix permission emulator then you havent got any problem :)

GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi