[THEME] AOSP Theme For Stock Deodexed UVALJ1 & N7105

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Love the Note 2 but the colors are just ugh. So I decided to port over my AOSP theme from the Hercules
The bubbles in the screenshot for Mms are for set 2. They are the only ones I changed.

Full_Screen.png

Instructions
Make a backup
Wipe caches
Flash theme
Fix Permissions
Reboot

Downloads For Stock Deodexed UVALJ1

Theme
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390214368362234333

Revert back to stock
http://sourceforge.net/projects/darkside4/files/Stock-N2-UVALJ1.zip/download

Downloads For 4.1.2 N7105 LK7 Base Roms

Cmenard Rom 4.1.2
Theme
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390275921635704880

Revert back to stock
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390214368362234340

JediX 9 Rom
Theme
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390275921635704881

Revert back to stock

Credits and Thanks​
_dan - Showing me how to get the clear button done and other edits
phoenix6 - Getting things started over at the Hercules
Dillym34 - Help with all my questions
Vertumus - His awesomeness
wanam - His how to for the toggles
sorg - How to for the CRT-OFF

Code:
Change Log
12/12
Updated for JediX 7

12/08
Updated for JediX 6 (for center clock and transparent status bars you must use the 4.1.1 mod versions)
Updated all 3 versions
Themed Mms
Smaller clock for cmenard and Jedi themes. (Stock already had smaller clock)
Small am/pm for Stock and Jedi. (Trying to figure out why it's not changing for cmenard's version)
Updated the 15 Toggle mod for stock to include the smaller am/pm

12/05
Updated all 3 versions
Fixed the black background that would show in the email app
Themed Multi Window (FlashBarService.apk)
Added back the icons for the TW launcher menu
Added center clock for 4.1.2

12/01
Added 15 Toggle Mod for Deodexed UVALJ1 to extra mods in second post

11/29
Added versions for cmenard and JediX N7105 based roms
Added stock battery mod with no % to second post

11/24
Fixed some images that changed when going to 240 dpi
Added 100% and 50% transparent status bars to 2nd post

11/20
Fixed the framework edits that broke things
Added Circle and Honeycomb battery mods

11/19
Changed the clear button to AOSP image and moved to top right of screen
Cleaned up the pull down of the dividers

11/18
Changed a couple of the toggle icons
Fixed a few images in the systemui

11/16
Small fixes to a few .9's

11/11
Re sized 4G, 3G, etc. and moved them over a bit
Added a flashable  4 way reboot options android policy jar

11/7
Fixed data arrows again this time they are all good lol
Themed some images in Mms and changed the bubble colors of set 2

11/6
Fixed up the wifi icon and data arrows inside it
Added camera, gallery, calculator, and calendar icons
Theme should be pretty much done

11/5
Cleaned up some other images
Themed icons for phone, browser, and mms.
Added a revert back to stock zip

11/3
Cleaned the battery images (they were kinda blurry)
Finished contacts and phone apks

Last edited:

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Extra Mods

Last edited:

xamindar

Apr 8, 2012
Which rom is this for specifically? I want to go back to stock deodexed but I can't find any that haven't been further modified.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Which rom is this for specifically? I want to go back to stock deodexed but I can't find any that haven't been further modified.

It's for stock deodexed. You can find a couple in the dev section that are just debloated a bit.
This one created from the factory image http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1965035
This one from a nan fully loaded no bloat removed http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1957209

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Holy crap! I was so sad to see you leave the Hercules thread and you closed shop. So happy you are here now!

Thanks! I've had the theme posted on rootz for a couple of weeks while I worked it and think it's pretty much done. So I thought I should share it on here for those that don't check that site.

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
How about the dialog when asking which application to open an action with, mine now says "go to settings" instead of "just once". Still functions, and worth it.

Think that has to do with the Rom. Might be because the rom is based on a chinese rom so maybe somewhere the translations got a little flipped around. I'm on stock and don't have that issue. Screen attached.

Op updated changed a couple of toggles icons and fixed a few others in the systemui I noticed needing fixing while I was in there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-11-18-13-38-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-11-18-13-38-23.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 726
Reactions: dw9906

Wally72

Jul 27, 2011
York, Pa
Wow bro...I missed this thread don't know how. I remember what u did with some themes of Dillym34 back on the SGSII thread. I downloaded all those AOSP themes that you kept alive. Never had the opportunity to say THANK YOU bro...so again, THANK YOU!!!:good:

Now that you are here, can you modify the Touch0Color theme to make it work on the Jedi ROM (stock base)? Bro...all jokes aside, that's my favorite theme of all time! Shoot me a pm if you can make this happened and I'll make sure you get a nice donation for your work and time! Let me know when ever u get a chance if you can make this happen...and if so, I'll even shoot my donation BEFORE you even start working on it! Just say..."It's POSSIBLE" and my friend, I'll donate faster than a bullet...lol.:laugh:

Thx again bro and hopefully these themes of yours will keep on adding that extra nice look on our Note II.:highfive:

PS

I still have all those theme zip's including the Touch0Color ones. 1 to work on Evolution ROM (original theme made for) and the other for Jedi MT.
Pls let me know!

Wally

Reactions: foreverloco

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Wow bro...I missed this thread don't know how. I remember what u did with some themes of Dillym34 back on the SGSII thread. I downloaded all those AOSP themes that you kept alive. Never had the opportunity to say THANK YOU bro...so again, THANK YOU!!!:good:

Now that you are here, can you modify the Touch0Color theme to make it work on the Jedi ROM (stock base)? Bro...all jokes aside, that's my favorite theme of all time! Shoot me a pm if you can make this happened and I'll make sure you get a nice donation for your work and time! Let me know when ever u get a chance if you can make this happen...and if so, I'll even shoot my donation BEFORE you even start working on it! Just say..."It's POSSIBLE" and my friend, I'll donate faster than a bullet...lol.:laugh:

Thx again bro and hopefully these themes of yours will keep on adding that extra nice look on our Note II.:highfive:

PS

I still have all those theme zip's including the Touch0Color ones. 1 to work on Evolution ROM (original theme made for) and the other for Jedi MT.
Pls let me know!

Wally

Thanks man appreciate the words. and yea i was going kinda crazy with all those themes lol updating 5 or 6 of them at a time kinda wears on you lol. and also i sent you a pm.

Reactions: Wally72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts