[APP][ROOT]Change system animations [FRAMEWORK TOOL]

Search This thread

makejau

Aug 15, 2010
Clean flash. Definitely was a ROM issue. Now just perfect. Thanks for the explanations though!

PS: I've already gave 5 stars to the app anyway ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

aldee77

Jan 22, 2013
it's work great and awesome dude...keep the great work! :thumbup:

sent from my thumbs using XDA-Dev app

Aashuk Mehta

Sep 4, 2012
Mumbai
Redmi Note 10
Is it possible to modify screen off animation using this app?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No framework tool doesn't do that

But if you desperately want it, you can have it. It works for me

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2294419

But you will need to have xposed installer for it

OP can you add an apk to here? Market is down

Sent From My Exhilarating Exhilarate 4G

Working fine here....

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 4

makejau

Aug 15, 2010
Hi,

On 4.3 the Compatibility Test says it can't Remount/system. It also recommends to check the BusyBox and root permissions, but i've got both in my Gnex.

Can I change animations anyway or is it any danger? Or any update is comming or something...

Thank you!

Eris _2.1_2010

May 13, 2010
South Bend, IN
Hi,

On 4.3 the Compatibility Test says it can't Remount/system. It also recommends to check the BusyBox and root permissions, but i've got both in my Gnex.

Can I change animations anyway or is it any danger? Or any update is comming or something...

Thank you!

Same here

Sent From My Galaxy S4 Running BeanStalk Android 4.3 And KT's Kernel with Killjoy Tweaks

JRJ442

Jan 18, 2011
Salisbury, Md
Google Pixel 6a
Hi,

Thank you!

I don't think I've seen the check for root and busybox message, but I've seen the remount thing and still used it many times. On PAC 4.3 and Carbon 4.3 so I'd say its safe.

Last edited:

makejau

Aug 15, 2010
Uhm okay. I'll try then, previous Nandroid of course. If anythink goes wrong please let me now your adress so I can send you some frendly gorillas :beer::D

Thanks!

arnabbiswasalsodeep

Jan 26, 2013
Mumbai
add crt

Hey can you add CRT effect??
I dont have it by default because there is no source (mtk device, great app for them)
I use xposed tweakbox (uses libsurfaceflinger.so) for crt effect, the crt effect of xblast tools dont work
you can use them as base and add crt effect

jacomail95

Nov 11, 2012
Fondi, LT
Anyone having the resources pack used by this app? It keeps giving connection errors. Please

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 con Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yup guys you can change your system animations:thumbup: via this app u am not the developer I just support this app and would like to share this one with you guys

Description:

This app will make Theming your phone as easy as tapping on a button. The concept is easy:
    You tap the MOD you want, and Framework Tool will apply it for you. Currently there are about 40 functions,such as animations, dialogs, backgrounds and other aspects of your phones or tablets system, but it is in beta state, and more will be added in the next hours, days, weeks, months. Now it is your turn! Take control of your phone and make it fit to your mood and style, use hot features as the possibility to use your own backgrounds (in the Settings application as an example) for the system (3.0+), with just a few taps, and no computer required! This application needs ROOT ACCESS and R/W on /system ! This App can now run on versions below 4.0, BUT all modifications are designed for Android 4.0, so they may not work as intended on versions below that!

Warning: Framework Tool does change framework files which may not be compatible on some ROMs or devices. Always make a backup before installing and use at your own risk.

Here's the Link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...m=organic&utm_term=framework+tool+google+play

Please press thanks if I helped you

Sent from my One V using xda premium
    No it just changes system animations it must have happened if you have chosen a heavy animation on a mid end device
    Well I don't think the Gnex is a mid end device... And the only change I made is activity switching to ios sliding.

Bad luck then try applying animations again or instead try a reboot I have always used it on a fresh flash so it was never the case for me

I advice you to use it on a new flash...
    You can also set the speed for animations using Framework Tool, in case you they are to slow for you. On start screen open menu and then you will see.
    Thanks for yor responses guys.
    I don't mean the animation is slow, I mean it takes a lot of time (3 or 4 seconds) to start the animation. Once started, it goes smooth.
    This happens only sometimes. I'm trying to figure if this issue is ROM related (pa 3.1). I'm going back to aokp and try again.

Thanks!!

Technically, android waits for the app you touched to draw the first image, then animates to it.
    Another thing: You are on Android 4.2 right? Then the changes Framework Tool applies to the framework (in the aspect of app start animation) are "ignored".

The only impact on performance is if you change the "standard background", if it is very high-res, if will definatly have an impact on performance. :D

Sincerely,
    Janis Elfert (dev of Framework Tool)

PS: As always, if you like my app, make sure to rate it! :)