[ROM][Nexus 10][Android 4.4.2] official CyanogenMod 11 (Nightlies) [+Translucent MOD]

Search This thread

hunforfee1

Oct 24, 2013
I flashed 4.41 and installed titanium then changed to ART mod and rebooted. I worked well with ART but when I restored all my apps with Titanium then rebooted ,my tablet backed to D mod and I can't change to ART anymore .what's the matter ?

来自我的 Nexus 10 上的 Tapatalk

bigystyle84

Oct 31, 2012
This is the smoothest and most stable 4.4 based Rom I've used and am using it as my daily driver... updating every 2nd day or so with the nightlies.

Thank you for bringing the Tablet UI back

I'm using ART and have had 0 issues. I'm using Philz touch recovery.

The only *bug* I've experienced so far is the Included browser does not work with "incognito tab" mode.. it force closes everytime I try to open a private tab. Anyone else expericing this?

Is this the AOSP browser? or is it Chromium with the AOSP theme? Just wondering.

lynnux

Jun 4, 2013
I flashed 4.41 and installed titanium then changed to ART mod and rebooted. I worked well with ART but when I restored all my apps with Titanium then rebooted ,my tablet backed to D mod and I can't change to ART anymore .what's the matter ?

来自我的 Nexus 10 上的 Tapatalk

Was one of the apps you restored xposed framework? If yes, that's your problem. It's not compatible with ART and is set to reboot into dalvik if you have it activated. If no, I can't help you.

Reactions: hunforfee1

travbjork

Mar 11, 2010
I keep getting Camera and Gallery force closes from full wipes. Installed 12/12 nightly, 12/12 trans mod and PA Gapps in OP.

Suggestions? :good:

Also, trying to use Miracast totally borks the tablet into a partial reboot (boots back up in like, 2 seconds).

Super weird.

lynnux

Jun 4, 2013
Oh that's the problem ,it's solved ,thank you :D

I knew because I went through the exact same thing. The xposed dev says it's going to take a lot of changes to make it work, and didn't sound too optimistic last time I checked the thread. Too bad, xposed + gravity box is great.

Sent from my Nexus 10

travbjork

Mar 11, 2010
And now the gallery and camera disappeared completely. Tried ART and Dalvik.
Screenshot_2013-12-14-00-01-48_zpsqo2kg9d8.png

53robyn

Dec 17, 2012
Google has removed Gallery, Camera and SMS (in phones). Wants we use G+ and Hangouts.

jarocho151

Jan 17, 2011
I'm having a small problem when I install 4.4 I'm not about to connect to my computer with the usb or use a micro USB to a flash drive but when I flash back to 4.3 then everything works, is anyone else having this problem, or how to fix. Thanks!!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

ky3bmu4

Aug 31, 2010
I'm having a small problem when I install 4.4 I'm not about to connect to my computer with the usb or use a micro USB to a flash drive but new I flash my of 4.3 and everything works, is anyone else having this problem, or how to fix. Thanks!!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
You should try to install new android sdk IMO. Worked for me when I had adb via usb issues

crampas

Apr 2, 2012
Berlin
yesterday I tried to stick in my USB-Stick vis OTG. but nothing happend. it is the same stick which I used with P.A.C. Rom (4.3) last week.

Does Cyanogenmod have USB-OTG Support?

vicky4112

Dec 26, 2012
OP updated with "TransDecor MOD" to latest nightly. Happy flashing.:)

I flashed the latest CM 11 Dec 16 Nightly (4.4.2) on my Nexus 10 but got stuck in the bootloop. I flashed it over CM 4.4.1 nightly ( which was working fine) after doing a wipe cache/dalvik cache and installed the latest PA Gapps (the thread at http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2397942) I am using TWRP 2.6.3.1 recovery. I had to go back and flash previous verion (CM 4,4,1) which is working perfect.

Any suggestions why? Has anyone been able to flash the latest CM 4.4.2 Rom successfully? Any advise would be welcome.

Top Liked Posts