Per app nav bar color

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 363

KittyTeapots

Jul 24, 2012
Cordova
I go into recovery (CWM) and wipe factory data. Then format system wipe cash and delvik in that order. Then flash the ROM and google apps 10/11 and picasa zip. then boot. I didnt try messing with camera hybrid mode. I test it right after I boot since I did so many times. Ive taken no calls today lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Upstreammiami

Jun 8, 2010
Davie
Don't flash Picasa flash it after the rom has settled. And don't format just simply wide data, cache and dalvik.

Samsung Galaxy S III

KittyTeapots

Jul 24, 2012
Cordova
Thank u so much going to try that right now. Ill be back. Lol p.s. sorry for all the noobie questions.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Yah!!! Awesomeness thank you so much!!! It worked if you can't tell. Lol

Reactions: Upstreammiami

THORMUNZ

Sep 20, 2012
Los Angeles
Haha oh well I hope I get to see more features keep up the good work m8 and try to add this on goo manager for easier update x) plz

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Is this on the new update?

fabzbear

Nov 26, 2010
I go into recovery (CWM) and wipe factory data. Then format system wipe cash and delvik in that order. Then flash the ROM and google apps 10/11 and picasa zip. then boot. I didnt try messing with camera hybrid mode. I test it right after I boot since I did so many times. Ive taken no calls today lol.

Picasa zip as in the app itself or the camera app attached to it?

K0NRT15

Mar 23, 2012
Gainesville
can the nav bar be customized in this ROM...like adding extra buttons?

I've been on AOKP but want to come back to this

Sent from my SGSIII running AOK...P *K0NRT15*

KittyTeapots

Jul 24, 2012
Cordova
Hello I'm back. Lol I tried turning the HW overlay off to solve flicker issue. However when screen is locked for extended period like while I was sleep. Lol its back but only on the lock screen now. Any ideas?

Gavisann

Jun 28, 2011
The torch isn't working properly for me on 2.22. Doesn't work from the toggle, but works fine if i launch the app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello_halo.png

paranoid_instructions4zkp3.png

MAKE A BACKUP
    1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET
    3. INSTALL ROM
    3. INSTALL GAPPS

DOWNLOADS

PLEASE CLEAN FLASH IF YOUR COMING FROM ANOTHER ROM OR PA 3.15

=>>Main Link

PA Gapps

CHANGELOGS: http://allstardevs.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/ParanoidAndroid/changelogs/

You can find better battery stats here now on my dropbox===> *EXTRAS

KNOWN BUGS:

paranoid_hintsu4kjw.png

FEATURES for PA 3+

Hybrid engine +++ Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app,--
    that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts +++ Per app Size, scal
    e apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as
    small or big as you like +++ Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and-
    navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one a
    pp to another +++ Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app--
    available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treas
    ures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device. +++ You can
    use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Ph
    ablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your m
    arket, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need
    to edit system files for that. +++ Transparent bars and color pickers, new Syst
    emUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89 +++ Theming Engine +++ Statusbar Settings,
    Lockscreen Settings +++ Multiuser support +++ Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles +++
    4.2 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps As we merge back our old CMPA feature--
    catalogue this list will grow considerably over the coming weeks +++ New holo-s
    tyled theme chooser +++ T9 dialer +++ New papreferences app-----------------EOF

GALLERY

shots_12pk0x.png

ROM REVIEW AND TUTORIAL. (by raakaysh)

http://droidviews.com/2013/paranoidandroid-rom-3-review-tips-and-complete-walkthrough/

DONATIONS,

to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser
    to gokussjx

paranoid_creditsjkkeh.png

@molesarecoming & @D4rKn3sSyS for this oustanding rom!

The Cyanogenmod Team

@thebz1 for letting me take over development on the Tmobile side!

@wali01x-my partner in crime, he has taught me a lot

@gokussjx for his time and help

@master&Slavefor his time and wisdom

@OGWisdom - Big shoutouts for him bringing this to our device and naming me his successor!
    [/LIST]

BANNERS

aospa_green_01xq18.png
    aospa_green_146qv9.png

aospa_yellow_0h0rxo.png
    aospa_yellow_1ukoes.png

aospa_cyan_05kpwq.png
    aospa_cyan_1bxo8t.png

aospa_gray_0ctriy.png
    aospa_gray_1kwp32.png
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [/SIZE][/FONT]Known issues:
    -Long Press HOME button doesn't start the Recent Apps Menu. (Will be fixed later)
    -Will need to add APN for data
    -To access keyboard you need to drop down the notification bar and select the box to access quick
    settings and in the Keyboard setting turn off the Hardware physical keyboard option.

--Signal only shows one bar
    --soft keys dont light up.---
    --galaxys3settings.pak is there but settings is not showing advance settings.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XDA:DevDB Information
    [8/01/13][4.2.2] ParanoidAndroid 3.69, a ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    ayysir
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.69

Created 2013-08-01
    Last Updated 2014-01-28
    I have free time this weekend and will be putting up a fresh build of pa u guys. Sorry real life got super busy as well as building a new apk for a client. Expect something very soon and not a port :D

XDA Moderator
    I have actually come across another way to fix the flickering, which sticks after a reboot.
    I haven't done extensive testing on it but initial usage showed no flickering.

You will need: A build.prop editor. I prefer rom toolbox but use whatever you please.

EDIT

debug.composition.type=dyn
    To
    debug.composition.type=gpu

debug.mdpcomp.maxlayer=3
    To
    debug.mdpcomp.maxlayer=2

Let me know how that goes for you guys.