[Theme][FC09][TW] Epic Honeycomb V1.2 (5-15-12) PULL DOWN ANIMATION!

Search This thread

lilajrestnom

Jul 31, 2011
Philadelphia
Lol when I first got this phone it was on EC05 so I tried almost every theme out there and loved them all. There was a really cool red one that I liked but can't remember what it was called and I tried searching through the themes but couldn't find it. Ill look harder but while looking I found a couple other themes that I've missed. If only I had more free time. I go to school the 5 weekdays and I work straight after school on almost everyday and I'm off on the weekend but I get too busy doing school work. But I always find sometime during the week so I can probably be sure to make at least one theme every week. And this week maybe two, since dark horse needs a few more changes and it'll be complete.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Reactions: orlzzt

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
Greenmuggy was the one who did the red themes, wasn't he?

And I agree, this resurgence of our favorite themes is like heaven. Dark Horse was special to me... but they were all so fantastic. Ah, when our Epic was young!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

lilajrestnom

Jul 31, 2011
Philadelphia
Greenmuggy was the one who did the red themes, wasn't he?

And I agree, this resurgence of our favorite themes is like heaven. Dark Horse was special to me... but they were all so fantastic. Ah, when our Epic was young!!

I'm not sure who it was even. It was still the begining of me having an epic and this is the first phone I've ever managed to get rooted and do cool stuff with lol. I didn't know anybody around this forum by name just "the guy that made the cool red theme or the nice ROM" lol. But ill try and see what I can do hopefully if we all stayed at this rate within a month we'd probably have all of our themes updated to FC09 lol.

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'm not sure who it was even. It was still the begining of me having an epic and this is the first phone I've ever managed to get rooted and do cool stuff with lol. I didn't know anybody around this forum by name just "the guy that made the cool red theme or the nice ROM" lol. But ill try and see what I can do hopefully if we all stayed at this rate within a month we'd probably have all of our themes updated to FC09 lol.

Hello, my name is chris... lol... I may be able to update some of those themes... which ones did you have in mind... and a link to it so I don't have to search ;-)...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

shane6374

Jun 23, 2009
Minneapolis
You guys should look at Overstews, and the old Android Anonymous team themes. I think both had some cool red themes for EC05 or earlier Froyo builds. Also maybe go through GituSums sticky. That has all the big killer Epic themes in it I think.

lilajrestnom

Jul 31, 2011
Philadelphia
Hello, my name is chris... lol... I may be able to update some of those themes... which ones did you have in mind... and a link to it so I don't have to search ;-)...

Well you can go ahead and update any theme you want because I know I may not have anytime to do them soon and I haven't started any of them yet so other than dark horse you can do any you want its fine with me.

Reactions: flastnoles11

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Well you can go ahead and update any theme you want because I know I may not have anytime to do them soon and I haven't started any of them yet so other than dark horse you can do any you want its fine with me.

Sounds like a plan... I was actually going to start one about an hour ago but...... I found a 3 week old kitten under my house (actually my puppy did) so currently bottle feeding it... maybe get one done tonight... maybe tomorrow... any special requests?

TexasLTE

Apr 11, 2011
Texas
Sounds like a plan... I was actually going to start one about an hour ago but...... I found a 3 week old kitten under my house (actually my puppy did) so currently bottle feeding it... maybe get one done tonight... maybe tomorrow... any special requests?

the aforementioned Mysterious Beast is nice ... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=871090&highlight=mysterious+beast :p

erebos was another nice one too ... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1032806&highlight=mysterious+beast# :p

Last edited:

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine
Wasn't someone working on an updated theme based on ViperRom Synergy?

@Flast - Matted Blues! I'll PM you link

Yes, that would be me. But I also just saw that starsky rob's epic just died for good so there will be no FC09 viper rom :( But I still plan on finishing the theme in memory of the greatness that was starsky and the viper rom

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

TexasLTE

Apr 11, 2011
Texas
Yes, that would be me. But I also just saw that starsky rob's epic just died for good so there will be no FC09 viper rom :( But I still plan on finishing the theme in memory of the greatness that was starsky and the viper rom

YES !!!!! We can STILL expect a taste of VIPER afterall .... COOL !!! :D :D :D

lilajrestnom

Jul 31, 2011
Philadelphia
I used to love ViperRom Trinity 3.0 it was a blue-ish theme and it was nice. Also I believe two builds before trinity 3.0 there was a black themed one that was nice also. Forget what its called though, something that starts with an "a" I believe. Will search it up.

CASHVILLEBOS

Apr 12, 2011
Nashville
Jst flashed this on Kennys new up and coming project and I must say it fits perfect! Nice job homie keep up the nice work. I remember this from way back then anybody got any of ComputerKid23 old themes? Those would be nice to have back in the mix also....

*Whats a phone thats not rooted?*

lilajrestnom

Jul 31, 2011
Philadelphia
Jst flashed this on Kennys new up and coming project and I must say it fits perfect! Nice job homie keep up the nice work. I remember this from way back then anybody got any of ComputerKid23 old themes? Those would be nice to have back in the mix also....

*Whats a phone thats not rooted?*

Thanks man. Hearing words like that is what will encourage me to continue with my work. And I remember a few of his themes. I will check everything out over the weekend because that's when ill be off and have the most free time.

mis3

Oct 29, 2010
Now that you learned how in the dark horse thread, can you update these screenshots too. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6c027d31-3376-f5c5.jpg

Hello everyone.
    This is an update to shane6374's Honeycomb Fusion Explosion theme. Thanks to Shane he gave me permission to do this.

*wipe cache/dalvic
    *flash theme
    *reboot

(tested on Thunderhawk v.4)

***IMPORTANT***
    Do NOT open the "lockscreen settings" located in the settings app. It is not functional at the time, but I'm trying to work on it ;).

**DOWNLOAD**

v.1 (no pull down ani)

http://d-h.st/H1Y

v.1.2 (with pull down ani)

http://d-h.st/qg7

485e612c-d930-e417.jpg
    485e612c-d93c-1d04.jpg
    485e612c-d94d-e5ff.jpg
    485e612c-d960-0851.jpg

6c027d31-134c-36b6.jpg
    6c027d31-1357-f719.jpg
    6c027d31-135f-c372.jpg
    6c027d31-1367-0c9e.jpg

Pull down ani:
    6c027d31-f4e1-3d61.jpg

Changelog:
    V1.2: Added original HC Pull Down Ani (Great thanks to shane6374. Thank him on any post you see of his.)

Enjoy =)
    Again a donation is not necessary but would help me go to college and become better at this developing stuff so I can make newer and better things for you guys :p lol and would be greatly appreciated.
    And a thanks would be just as great. Something nice to say would help motivate me to make more of these things.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...ode=USD&bn=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif

And I started working on Epic Dark Horse. Hopefully will get that done today =).

Glad to see someone is working hard to keep my work going. Epic Dark Horse was always my favorite theme.
    **Added updated file with honeycomb animation in the pull down notification bar. That's the only change so if you'd rather not have it, you can use V.1.
    And I started working on Epic Dark Horse. Hopefully will get that done today =).

Wasn't someone working on an updated theme based on ViperRom Synergy?

@Flast - Matted Blues! I'll PM you link