[Q] How To Disable CRT Off/Screen Off Animation (in Paranoid Android 4.3)?

Search This thread

changstalicious

Aug 8, 2013
Is there a way to disable it in AOSPA? (I am a complete noob and have no idea how to decompile/script on Android.

I use a smart cover so the CRT Off/Animation effect is annoying as hell.

Reactions: Sugit

G7Baker

Mar 11, 2013
Jacksonville
Hey go to settings. Im not 100% where its at but I know its there. You will have an option to turn it off or change it vertical... Let me know when you find it

Troj80

Jun 22, 2012
Is there a way to disable it in AOSPA? (I am a complete noob and have no idea how to decompile/script on Android.
Try this:
1. Decompile framework-res.apk
2. In decompiled file /framework-res.apk/res/values/bools.xml change "<bool name="config_animateScreenLights">false</bool>"
on "<bool name="config_animateScreenLights">true</bool>"
3. Compile framework-res.apk
P.S. All questions in PM.

D

Deleted member 3920726

Just install Xposed framework and search xda for the module. I know there is a module that disables CRT just don't know the name

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 4 Beta

linksmask1

Oct 21, 2013
Another way is go to developer options, set "Animator duration scale" to to "Animation off". Restart the phone.

Ps to turn on developer options, go to settings, about phone (or software information) and then press "Build Number" a bunch of times.

Reactions: Sugit

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try this:
    1. Decompile framework-res.apk
    2. In decompiled file /framework-res.apk/res/values/bools.xml change "<bool name="config_animateScreenLights">false</bool>"
    on "<bool name="config_animateScreenLights">true</bool>"
    3. Compile framework-res.apk
    P.S. All questions in PM.

Just install Xposed framework and search xda for the module. I know there is a module that disables CRT just don't know the name

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 4 Beta

XBlast tools module disables/changes CRT.
    Another way is go to developer options, set "Animator duration scale" to to "Animation off". Restart the phone.

Ps to turn on developer options, go to settings, about phone (or software information) and then press "Build Number" a bunch of times.