[ROM] [ICS 4.0.4] JJ's HYBRID ROM v3.3b (HotUpdate) ROM Control | 12 Aug |

Search This thread

digitalac3

Apr 8, 2012
Colombo
Is xKernel v9.587-D by sirkay compatible with jj's hybrid v3.2? Or should i use v3.3?

Sent from my ST18i using xda app-developers app

jjdoctor

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Hi mate, are you back to Sony devices?:)
Hope everything is good with you, cheers
Sent from my Xperia V using xda premium

hi funiewski, no I didn't come back yet.. but I Ann planning to get Xperia Z or HTC One. don't know which one but to expensive now... well wait till it gets cheaper :p

jjdoctor, we wait for the next update JJ's HYBRID ROM or not! Thanks!

I did a lot in Rom already... I know I should have updated to latest firmware but trust me there isn't much difference... version 3.2 and 3.3 will always give you great experience ;)

sirkay

Mar 24, 2011
KL
hi funiewski, no I didn't come back yet.. but I Ann planning to get Xperia Z or HTC One. don't know which one but to expensive now... well wait till it gets cheaper :p

I did a lot in Rom already... I know I should have updated to latest firmware but trust me there isn't much difference... version 3.2 and 3.3 will always give you great experience ;)

Nostalgic to see u here! Lol

Reactions: jjdoctor

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Nostalgic to see u here! Lol

haha.. I really miss your kernels... I see you have stopped development too. the guy who got my xperia Ray still uses your kernel...:)

Yes, +1
Good to see you and sirkay here again.
@jjdoctor: you infected me with your hybrid rom on locked bl with aosp look. That's why I unlocked bl and now I'm using pac-man rom.

Sent from my Xperia Ray using xda premium
I had plenty of time those days but got so busy in work these days... wish I could do more...

Flashed v3.2 and its epic. Thank you for everything jj :D

Sent from my ST18i using xda app-developers app
nice to hear that... :)

Xperianeo

Aug 11, 2011
hà tĩnh
Hi there. I've been using your ROM nearly 5 months. It's great apart from some minor bugs. However, I have some problem with my battery. Due to having no wifi connection, I have to use 3G instead. Usually, I discharge my phone at 6:00am and till 11:10am, there's 15% left. I'm on stock kernel. Shoud I unlock the bootloader and try another kernel. And Which kernel do u suggest?

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
All we need now is Hansip87 to show up and complain about a mystery battery eating bug....:D

haha.. I remember that bug and those theories :D and your long long posts..

and since when have become a moderator :cool: ?

Hi there. I've been using your ROM nearly 5 months. It's great apart from some minor bugs. However, I have some problem with my battery. Due to having no wifi connection, I have to use 3G instead. Usually, I discharge my phone at 6:00am and till 11:10am, there's 15% left. I'm on stock kernel. Shoud I unlock the bootloader and try another kernel. And Which kernel do u suggest?

3G is heavy on battery even on stock Rom... unlocking bootloader doesn't help in achieving battery unless you plan to underclock it.

KrinKillaz

Sep 29, 2012
Caldas da Rainha
Ok so i had searched this topic but i didnt found any issue bout this, if it has been answered, i'm sorry,

So i did the Backup for the ArcS cuz my bootloader cant be unlocked, everything went fine, but than, inside the Phone i noticed my keyboard was on QUERTY .. i tryed to change it to the normal 3 Column one but i couldn't find any option .. either its me that im not used to this particular build, or it just isn't there

On my Input Methods i only have the default witch is the QUERTY One ...

EDIT : I Flashed Xperia Keyboard, i got it to work now :D

Last edited:

digitalac3

Apr 8, 2012
Colombo
I have this problem with games, when Im playing games it just closes randomly. I play CSR Racing, Drift Mania Championship2, Ducati Challenge, Dead Trigger and Into The Dead. Dead Trigger, CSR Racing and into the dead crashes more often than others. Today I bought EPOCH. I cant even see the main menu. It just crash right after it gets to the main menu. What seems to be the problem? Can i fix it? :(

Top Liked Posts