Terribly fast discharging on DjangoManouche X 1.6.5

Search This thread

Morghoth

Apr 18, 2009
Hello, my phone is terribly fast discharging. It hardly survive a half of day with just reading text documents. I'm using just the same apps as on Gingerbread ROM where was no problem. Also I didn't overlock a processor. The problem came out just after instaling this ROM. Then it was solved for some weeks by wiping baterry stats but now fast discharging is back and wiping has no influence anymore. I also turned of wireless internet, brightness and every posible source of discharging but no change. Any help?

amarprat87

Jul 10, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello, my phone is terribly fast discharging. It hardly survive a half of day with just reading text documents. I'm using just the same apps as on Gingerbread ROM where was no problem. Also I didn't overlock a processor. The problem came out just after instaling this ROM. Then it was solved for some weeks by wiping baterry stats but now fast discharging is back and wiping has no influence anymore. I also turned of wireless internet, brightness and every posible source of discharging but no change. Any help?

Use better battery stats to pin point the exact culprit(s). Then we'll be able to help you beetra, as to what is causing the wakelocks

Morghoth

Apr 18, 2009
In partial wakelocks is most consuming ConnectivityService (android system process)
In kernel wakelock is most consuming PowerManagerService

Yes, I do use Wi-fi often but such battery drain never happend to me on any ROM for LG 2X. Also I've made factory reset yester day, then wipe everything and installed Django ROM once again according to instructions. Unfortunately, result is the same.