[ROM][4.2.2] AOKP JB-MR1 Milestone 1 + Nightlies [5/01/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL
FIRST OFF, ALL CREDIT GOES TO SBRISSEN AND CODEWORKX FOR THEIR WORK ON T0LTECDMA AND T0LTE. THIS ROM IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT THEM. GO THANK AND/OR DONATE TO THEM!
installation-1.png
  • MAKE A NANDROID
  • wipe data/factory reset in recovery
  • flash ROM
  • flash Gapps
  • reboot
downloads-4.png

caea0bd7baa4cf74454f0dbf4ef72bcd Latest builds // Mirror // More info
fdbdf8d61f16c2764aef44ea84b0ce27 gapps - March 6, 2013

Keep up with the latest changes on our gerrit instance (click the merged link!)
contribute-1.png

Donate to AOKP
Donate to CyanogenMod

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, submit to gerrit and feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. We are open source, and always will be.

DEVICE SPECIFIC BUGS:
- Any bugs currently found on our CM10.1 builds. Check the buglist here.

CREDITS:
- sbrissen
- Codeworkx
- Steve Spear
- Team Hacksung
- AOKP
- CM

You must format your external sdcard to FAT32 before using it on this rom! Otherwise you will get currupted sdcard messages.

If you want to return to a 4.1.x ROM after flashing AOKP, flash madmacks restore-sdcard-after-downgrade.zip AFTER flashing/nandroiding back to your 4.1.x rom. You can get this .zip attached below.

Attachments

• restore-sdcard-after-downgrade.zip
    360.6 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:

JetBlue

Jan 6, 2012
So far so good but I can't change the performance control in the settings or am I just doing it wrong?

mtrain

Jul 27, 2009
Re: [ROM][4.2.1] AOKP JB-MR1 Build 2 [1/25/13]

Can you flash this in twrp or do you have to use cwm?

Sent from my note 2 running beans

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL

So far so good but I can't change the performance control in the settings or am I just doing it wrong?

That app isn't working on our device right now. Voltage Control, etc from the Play Store do work though.

Great Job! So this is not in the alpha stage anymore?
I would say no. Mostly everything works.

Can you flash this in twrp or do you have to use cwm?

Sent from my note 2 running beans
Should be good with either.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Jimjk1968

JetBlue

Jan 6, 2012
Is anybody else losing their data? I checked my Mobile Networks and I have no option for LTE/CDMA even though that's what I'm on for preferred network

0LtS8b6.png

Last edited:

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL

Is anybody else losing their data? I checked my Mobile Networks and I have no option for LTE/CDMA even though that's what I'm on for preferred network
Is your data coming in and out or no data/signal at all?

Last question from me for the night. Speaker phone is very important to me.. Is that now fixed? In the past the speaker volume was so low on aosp roms.
THanks
Much better I'd say with switch to open source audio HAL

JetBlue

Jan 6, 2012
Is your data coming in and out or no data/signal at all?

It's no signal at all tried rebooting to see if that was the problem but didn't do anything. I also added a pic to my last post of my mobile networks showing no LTE option

Last edited:

Nyxie

Aug 17, 2010
It's no signal at all tried rebooting to see if that was the problem but didn't do anything. I also added a pic to my last post of my mobile networks showing no LTE option

I use to get that a lot. What I normally do is access the hidden options via the dialer (I think you had to dial *#*#INFO*#*#) and set it back to CDMA/LTE. You may have to give it a few seconds, but voice and data should pop back up.

Only happens to me on ASOP ROMs normally,

Swogglerdev

Dec 13, 2010

I have perfect data. Did you dirty flash?

Sent from my quad core AOKP machine.

Reactions: Jimjk1968

toby1064

Dec 10, 2010
Oak Harbor, WA
Installed

Nice work so far! Clean flash from Beans 7.

No installation issues at all. GPS works. Calls work. Everything seems smooth so far.

Data is working as advertised, I'm getting strong 4g even if the bars aren't quite reporting that. But that could just be a bar display issue, not a signal drop problem.

Well Done.

Edit:
Camera got wonky on me, fixed with a reboot.. Got the failed to connect to camera message. So I played with it some, the camera widget on the lockscreen isn't functioning so good...it locks up and froze the phone. After trying to use the widget, the camera is completely inop until you reboot the phone.

Apex launcher vertical continuous drawer doesn't draw right, works great with other settings within the app.

I'm thinking that the signal bar / actual signal needs to be adjusted, can it be? It's telling me I have zero bars while I'm on 4G and making clear calls.

Last edited:

jwadejr9

Sep 9, 2011

Stellar work, Sir. Solid build!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST OFF, ALL CREDIT GOES TO SBRISSEN AND CODEWORKX FOR THEIR WORK ON T0LTECDMA AND T0LTE. THIS ROM IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT THEM. GO THANK AND/OR DONATE TO THEM!
    installation-1.png
    • MAKE A NANDROID
    • wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    • flash ROM
    • flash Gapps
    • reboot
    downloads-4.png

caea0bd7baa4cf74454f0dbf4ef72bcd Latest builds // Mirror // More info
    fdbdf8d61f16c2764aef44ea84b0ce27 gapps - March 6, 2013

Keep up with the latest changes on our gerrit instance (click the merged link!)
    contribute-1.png

Donate to AOKP
    Donate to CyanogenMod

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, submit to gerrit and feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. We are open source, and always will be.

DEVICE SPECIFIC BUGS:
    - Any bugs currently found on our CM10.1 builds. Check the buglist here.

CREDITS:
    - sbrissen
    - Codeworkx
    - Steve Spear
    - Team Hacksung
    - AOKP
    - CM

You must format your external sdcard to FAT32 before using it on this rom! Otherwise you will get currupted sdcard messages.

If you want to return to a 4.1.x ROM after flashing AOKP, flash madmacks restore-sdcard-after-downgrade.zip AFTER flashing/nandroiding back to your 4.1.x rom. You can get this .zip attached below.
    New build is up! Has latest AOKP upstream changes including Android 4.2.2 and any device changes. Want to also give big thanks to those who have donated to me in the past few weeks. Really appreciate it. Anyways, enjoy the build!
    Official build 5 is up here. http://androtransfer.com/?developer=AOKP&folder=i605 . Slick_rick and I have decided not to start a new tread this will just become the Official thread for AOKP support so just keep coming here. We'll update the OP to reflect official support.

Since I have a note now I've focused my attention on some S-pen features.

- S-pen gestures
    - Option to hide the pointer icon
    - Palm mute when the spen is in hoover range is just the start, I have more planned.
    Alright guys, updated the build a bit. Has latest AOKP upstream, latest device fixes, etc. Enjoy!