d2-tmo/att/vzw-ICS/JB[017]kernel for AOSP/AOKP/CM9/10.1 ROMs[Mar-12] + FauxSound

Search This thread

law16

Oct 26, 2009
Re: d2-tmo/att/vzw-ICS/JB[Linux 3.0.62]kernel for AOSP/AOKP/CM9/10 ROMs[Feb-10]

Fast charge available?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Ninosmaxima

Nov 23, 2010
tampa bay

Faux you have outdone your self with the ultimate ker. By far the best kernel for t999. No drain or hangup issues. Pure krayness

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium HD app

Synthetic.Nightmare

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 29, 2011

stonew5082

Mar 20, 2009
Atlantis

I have been waiting and begging for headphone volume control since I got this phone. So awesome. Thank you!

KAsp3rd

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2011
Louisville
Re: d2-tmo/att/vzw-ICS/JB[016]kernel for AOSP/AOKP/CM9/10.1 ROMs[Mar-09] + FauxSound

Updated + my new FauxSound Sound Control Enabled!!!!

(Search for FauxSound on Google Play ;) )

Control for Headphones, Microphones, and Speaker ;)

Enjoy!

Tell Google to hurry and publish your app! LOL

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

stonew5082

Mar 20, 2009
Atlantis
Re: d2-tmo/att/vzw-ICS/JB[016]kernel for AOSP/AOKP/CM9/10.1 ROMs[Mar-09] + FauxSound

Hallelujah you ****ing rock!

Edit: found the app! Doesn't seem to work... flashed the newest kernel .. can't get volumes to change. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit 2: you can't change volumes while music is playing seemingly. You have to stop it then start it...

Last edited:

Franky_V

Jul 20, 2010

Hallelujah you ****ing rock!

Edit: found the app! Doesn't seem to work... flashed the newest kernel .. can't get volumes to change. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit 2: you can't change volumes while music is playing seemingly. You have to stop it then start it...

What app are you using to play music? I'm using power amp with it's equalizer and dvc turned off but I can't ever notice a difference :confused:

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Installation Instructions:

Here's a step by step instruction to install this kernel:

**************** JELLY BEAN ****************
    [ kernel file ]
    d2tmo/att kernel cyanogenmod Mainline (OC'ed up to 1.62 GHz, should be 100% stable) m-version
    d2tmo/att kernel cyanogenmod Ultimate (OC'ed up to 1.84 GHz, should be stable with most phones) u-version

http://faux.androidro.ms/d2tmo/jb42/
    http://faux.androidro.ms/d2vzw/jb42/

**************** ICE CREAM SANDWICH ****************
    [ kernel file ]
    The File ==> d2tmo/att kernel cyanogenmod Mainline (OC'ed up to 1.62 GHz, should be 100% stable) <==

The File ==> d2tmo/att kernel cyanogenmod Ultimate (OC'ed up to 1.84 GHz, should be stable with most phones <==

1. download the above file (via phone directly or to a PC)
    2. copy the downloaded zip file to /sdcard/download/
    3. Open ROM Manager and select "Reboot into Recovery" and select "OK"
    4. Once in recovery, select "wipe cache partition", select "Yes", then select "advanced", then select "Wipe Dalvik Cache", then select "Yes" again. Once finished, click the back button to go back to the main recovery menu. On that menu, select "Install Zip From SDCad", then select "Choose zip from SDCard", then go to /sdcard/download and select the downloaded zip file and let it run its script.
    5. Once the script is done, select "reboot system now"

Note: After FLASHING, the first reboot may take longer than usual, please be patient... After the first reboot, it may lag during initial load (let everything finish loading). Once everything is loaded and phone is ready for use, reboot the phone a 2nd time and the lag will be gone and everything should be silky smooth...

[ Advanced Users: ]

[ Optional: ]

[ For Kernel Devlopers ONLY: ]

Not All CHIPS ARE CREATED EQUAL

Standard Disclaimer: Not responsible for bricking your phone, voiding your warranty, or any other pain or suffering you may feel as result of using this kernel!!!

My github Complying with GPL and RootzWiki rulez
    biggrin.png

Follow me on :

If you find this Kernel useful, feel free to hit the [Thanks] button below
    Quick Announcement:

I am redoing ALL of my SGS3 kernels.. please be patient.. "I'll be back" quoting ARRRRnold!
    Updated! CM 10.1 kernels are out!