[PORT] Morphology v1.5 2/5/13

Search This thread

mackentosh

Jun 30, 2010
Orlando FL.
Re: [PORT] Morphology v1.4 1/30/13

Makentosh... I also have a note 10.1. Loved the note I I so much I had to grab the big guy. Lol
How hard was it to get this working on the note I I?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium HD app

Not to hard but im not sure if Lidroid will work properly with the 10.1, hell I dont know anything about the 10.1 lol. Does it have custom roms?

INCREMENTAL

Nov 4, 2012

OMG really loud.... this is gotta be the most epic mod ever. Love it man, thanks a million.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: mackentosh

Mac of York

Jun 12, 2012
Yorktown, VA

Managed to theme! Love it.

Sent from my Note II using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359729542806.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359729542806.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 464
  • uploadfromtaptalk1359729554999.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359729554999.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 451

INCREMENTAL

Nov 4, 2012

Heres mine after the Morphology mod. This is just sick, went with the neon green glass on almost everything. The dialer is just amazing and really shows how awesome the screen is on the phone. I only wish this would theme the keyboard, would love to have it look like the dialer.

Thanks again

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359751605491.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359751605491.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 440
  • uploadfromtaptalk1359751617639.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359751617639.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 434
  • uploadfromtaptalk1359751630971.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359751630971.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 429
  • uploadfromtaptalk1359751646399.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359751646399.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 414
  • uploadfromtaptalk1359751662555.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359751662555.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 418

Namolas

Feb 6, 2009
Vancouver
Heres mine after the Morphology mod. This is just sick, went with the neon green glass on almost everything. The dialer is just amazing and really shows how awesome the screen is on the phone. I only wish this would theme the keyboard, would love to have it look like the dialer.

Thanks again

Wow! Can you provide any details to your setup? I love the look of this.

INCREMENTAL

Nov 4, 2012

Wow! Can you provide any details to your setup? I love the look of this.

Thanks, where where do I begin. Theres so many options I forgot. Make everything neon green that u can, on the icons like 4G, signal, BT, wifi. Make all them green glass, make ur battery icon honeycomb neon green, make ur pull down glass honeycomb, make ur dialer acid and neon green on everything. If theres a neon green option check it lol. My status bar is black obviously, center clock, stock toggles with black glass, thats about it. If u have any issues maybe I can find my save log and send it to you. Let me know and Ill do my best to help you. Thanks again.

Edit, are u also talking about the launcher and theme I got?

Last edited:
Reactions: sshafranko

Namolas

Feb 6, 2009
Vancouver
Thanks, where where do I begin. Theres so many options I forgot. Make everything neon green that u can, on the icons like 4G, signal, BT, wifi. Make all them green glass, make ur battery icon honeycomb neon green, make ur pull down glass honeycomb, make ur dialer acid and neon green on everything. If theres a neon green option check it lol. My status bar is black obviously, center clock, stock toggles with black glass, thats about it. If u have any issues maybe I can find my save log and send it to you. Let me know and Ill do my best to help you. Thanks again.

Edit, are u also talking about the launcher and theme I got?

Yes. What about your launcher? Looks like TSF Shell, which I have already purchased, but I have been away from Android for a while. How did you get it neon green?

INCREMENTAL

Nov 4, 2012

Yes. What about your launcher? Looks like TSF Shell, which I have already purchased, but I have been away from Android for a while. How did you get it neon green?

OK cool, yes it is TSF shell and its called Tha Steel Green theme, its got tons of icons in the icon pack. That made everything green with that machined silver look.

djsbad

May 9, 2012

Mackentosh, you probably wont like what im about to say but im gonna say it anyways.

I am so sick and tired of the stock icons and theming on touchwiz, but I happen to love the touchwiz interface. Ever since I got the note 2 I have been saying that the ultimate rom would be a touchwiz rom with ui theming capabilities. Your morphology port for the note 2 is hands down the absolute best mod for the note 2. I know you probably dont wanna hear it, but it needs to be said. :D

Oh yeah,

Semper fi brother! Now, we need some camo love with some blood red and gold tlc and a USMC EGA for the spinner, multi window handle snd unlock slider button.

Ill wait here while you work on that. :p:p

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

You said you were away from android for a while.

Thats not very nice :mad:

:p:p

INCREMENTAL

Nov 4, 2012

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

You said you were away from android for a while.

Thats not very nice :mad:

:p:p

I know what u mean there. When he said that I instantly thought iPhone :mad: that's not right lol

Reactions: djsbad

Namolas

Feb 6, 2009
Vancouver
I know what u mean there. When he said that I instantly thought iPhone :mad: that's not right lol

Even worse than you think, iPhone 5......

(hangs head in shame :( )

BTW, I went with Tha Steel RED and have mimicked your setup but in red. Every time I look at my phone I have an eyegasm :eek:. Thanks again.

INCREMENTAL

Nov 4, 2012

Even worse than you think, iPhone 5......

(hangs head in shame :( )

BTW, I went with Tha Steel RED and have mimicked your setup but in red. Every time I look at my phone I have an eyegasm :eek:. Thanks again.

Well welcome back and that's awesome. I love mine, that dialer really gets me going lol. I also downloaded the JB Pro keyboard last night, modified it with a black background and green letters and it just makes all this even better. With my green Trident case it really brings my phone alive when the screen is powered on.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359835132243.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359835132243.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 367
Reactions: Namolas and djsbad

djsbad

May 9, 2012

Okay, no matter what 4.1.1 deodex rom I install this on, I constantly get system ui force closings and lag so bad I have to pull the battery and before I can boot back into the rom I have to wipe both caches.

Anyone else have this? If so, what do I do to fix it? Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:

djsbad

May 9, 2012

I'm finding out that the system ui will crash consistently while the note 2 is plugged in to a charger or to the computer. Once I pull the usb cable out, it goes through one last crash and then is fine after that. System ui doesn't crash immediately when plugged in but after it has been connected for a bit.

Long story short, after following the steps listed in the op, I cannot use my note 2 while it is plugged in. I have to unplug the charging cable in order to use my phone without recurring system ui crashes.

Sent from my phone and not yours. Mines bigger, badder, better and more beast. It's a Note 2 done USMC style. PROFIT!!

INCREMENTAL

Nov 4, 2012

I'm finding out that the system ui will crash consistently while the note 2 is plugged in to a charger or to the computer. Once I pull the usb cable out, it goes through one last crash and then is fine after that. System ui doesn't crash immediately when plugged in but after it has been connected for a bit.

Long story short, after following the steps listed in the op, I cannot use my note 2 while it is plugged in. I have to unplug the charging cable in order to use my phone without recurring system ui crashes.

Sent from my phone and not yours. Mines bigger, badder, better and more beast. It's a Note 2 done USMC style. PROFIT!!

What ROM you on?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

Reactions: djsbad

Chance77

Dec 30, 2012
Monroe

Seems to not work with eclipse. No matter what I do it wipes my notification bar..no clock no wifi no 4g nothinh. Try sendimg myself mms still nothing..any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium HD app

JasonGeiger

Sep 3, 2012
Wichita

Runs great on cleanrom 4.2.5. This will give me something to flash over and over thanks!

Note 2 running cleanrom
Note 10.1 running omega

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ****PLEASE DO A BACKUP BEFORE YOU PROCEED CAUSE I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DECISIONS****

Must be on a TW 4.1.1 ROM deodexed

MacksUpdater <-- flash this fist then reboot

Morphology v1.4

Morphology v1.5

I take no credit for this. I made a few adjustments to this so it works with our GN2 this came from Rompnit and Naddicts Morphology thread so please go over and THANK them for me and tell'm who sent you

Below you will find pictures of what these mods are, for those who have questions, on what they look like, here you go.....

- Select a statusbar style

statusbar.jpg

- Pick your statusbar clock style (center or stock locations) and color, or remove it all together

- Pick a SystemUI pulldown style
    Choice of AOSP or Stock styles – Choose Color. Choose your pulldown clock color. Notification ‘presses’ and ERI Label will match in color
    Choose to keep or remove the brightness slider!
    Pick a pulldown background - 7 to choose from, including semi and full transparent![/B]

Pull-Downs.jpg

Plus various colors from which to choose

Select your pulldown bottom bar color
    Select your notification bar color – Choose from black, stock, dark purple, or dark grey (Only if Stock Pulldown style in selected)

- Choose a battery icon style – stock (11 colors), honeycomb (11 colors), custom (5 options), or remove completely!

Battery-Bubble.JPG

Bubble

Battery-Castaway.JPG

Castaway

Battery-Chrysis.JPG

Chyrsis

Battery-Cstyle.JPG

Cstyle

Battery-Sence.JPG
    ]

Sence

Battery-Dkbluehc.JPG

Honeycomb - Other colors Available... look for colors with HC after them!

HC-other-Colors.jpg

Honeycomb (Colors Options)

Battery-DkblueStock.JPG

Stock - Other Colors available

Stock-other-Colors.jpg

Stock Color options

- Select WiFi & Signal icon style – Gradient (8 colors), Stock (11 colors), or custom (2 options currently)

Wifi-Anaconda.JPG

Anakonda

Wifi.JPG

WiFi

Wifi-Gradient.JPG

Gradient - Choose from all the standard colors

Wifi-Stock.JPG

Stock Choose from all the standard colors

- Pick misc. icon colors - Bluetooth, Screenshot, Ringer, etc.. Just color Choices in here.

- Select 1x/3G/4G icon colors

- Choose activity arrow colors

- Theme your Framework - Select a predefined framework theme (16 color options)
    Select customize to pick loading circles and/or brightness slider. Again... Just choose a color

spinners.png

- Customize your Toggles - Stock, Glow, Custom, OMG theme style, or vertical glass style. All options and colors

Toggles-Nashdor-Autism.JPG

Nashdog Autism awareness

Toggles-Syps.JPG

Syps

Toggles-RedGlass.JPG

Red Glass

Toggles-Dazed-Anakonda.jpg

Dazed Anakonda

Toggles-Dazed-WickedPink.jpg

Dazed WickedPink

Toggles-Criskelo-Glass.JPG

Criskelo Glass

Toggles-Criskelo.JPG

Criskelo Also available in lots of colors

Toggles-Glow.JPG

Glow Also available in lots of colors

Toggles-Ocean-Citrus.jpg

Ocean This is Citrus, and there are other colors as well

Toggles-Stock.JPG

Stock Also available in lots of colors

Toggles-Vertical-Glass.JPG

Vertical Glass Also available in lots of colors

- Decide to keep or remove toggle bars and toggle text labels!
    - Select a toggle background - 10 to choose from!!

Toggle-Bkgrnd.jpg

Along with various standard color choices

- Choose a dialer background - 17 to choose from! All include matching 'incall' dialers!

Dialers-Acid-Green.JPG

Acid Green And a few other colors

Dialers-Black%20Glass.JPG

Black Glass

Dialers-Black-Metal.JPG

Black Metal

Dialers-Black.JPG

Black

Dialers-Framed-Glass.JPG

Framed Glass

Dialers-Leather.JPG

Leather

Dialers-Metal.JPG

Metal

Dialers-Moto.JPG

Moto

Dialers-Pink.JPG

Pink

Dialers-Purple.JPG

Purple

Dialers-Raised-Glass.JPG

Raised Glass

Dialers-Stock.JPG

Stock

Dialers-White.JPG

White

- Pick your dialer digit colors - 12 colors to choose from!

Dialern-Wicked-Pink.JPG

Wicked Pink

Dialern-Latigra.JPG

Latigra

Dialern-Stock.JPG

Stock Various colors

Credit goes to MontyPyFly for the images head over to his thread and thank him for his work

Special Thanks to

•Naddict // For his creativity, support, and drive!
    •EMSpilot // For dedication to getting the job done! Check out Purple & Green JellyBean
    •Clark44 // For his dedication and work on FreeGS3 ROMs! Check it out
    •bigtoysrock aka BTR // For the "Goodness" support! Grab the goods
    •dazednconfused // For the "Wicked" support! Grab the latest
    •joshbeach // For his support and toggle pngs! Check out JellyBomb
    •kennyglass123 // For the "People's" native support in 3.06 on up! Look for it
    •ksmullins88 & ecooce // For the native Frankenstein KilLJoy7 support! See it •Mijjah74 // For the the base settings/icons!
    •fergie716 // For the rotating lockscreen guide, as well as other tips and tricks
    •raubkatze // For answering some of my noobish questions!
    •devabhishek // For some statusbar ideas and pngs!
    •overstew // For the added contributions and pngs!
    •imaconeheadXD // For the contributions to this thread!
    •jbeitel // For the use of his work! Check out his site
    •amarullz // For the sick creation that is Aroma!
    •Stericson // For inventing the "MetaMorph" system
    •wanam // For lidroid as we know it!
    •Villain ROM Team // For the creation of the VRTheme System
    •Didact74 // For the awesome tutorials!! Be sure to THANK him
    •WasabiWa83 // For his permission to use his killer OMG themes! Check them out
    •MontyPyFly // For his killer reference guide to Morphology!
    •evil1art // For testing and support on the T-Mobile side. Yes, we're international now!
    •AndroidGraphix // For the 'Nano' Style dialers. Check out the work
    •Anyone that I may have missed!
    •Everyone that's contributed to this thread!!

This is absolutely unbelivable. My jaw is still on the floor......THANK YOU!!

Just hit the Thanks button :D
    Re: [PORT] Morphology v1.4 2/5/13

Sorry for asking, but what's the difference between 1.4 and 1.5?

Sent from my Note II using Tapatalk 2

More themes and frameworks backgrounds and more toggles and maybe more
    Done!

-Keep in mind that this may not work for some due to TWRP and sometimes CWM, custom recoveries act funny sometimes

-Beware of the back button if you have to go back to change a selection wait a second or 2 after you press back to reduce the chances of it freezing

-if you boot your phone after you finish installing the mods your status bar may or may not have any icons in it just send yourself a text msg or an email and the mods should pop up. Why it does that? I don't know.

-Going by the tester's it seems to work so I guess my job is done for the moment "DONT FORGET TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON" :laugh:
    Re: [PORT] Morphology v1.4?

If the updater worked then we're making progress :D OK I'll try again tonight after work tonight might just be a bad upload if you cant even open it, should be a easy fix

MacksSignature.jpg