[REF] HD2 STICKIES | USEFUL INFO | POSTING RULES - Read before posting

Search This thread

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
Thinking of posting a new thread? Please read post #2​

This thread will list and link to all threads worthy of being "stickied", it will be the only sticky in the forum (bar one) so please dont ask.

Please leave your suggestions for new threads [with the thread link please] to be added to this list below and a moderator will attend to this as and when necessary.

This thread will be cleaned periodically so dont take any offense if your message is deleted. Just trying to keep things clean so that new requests are easy to find.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Searching | Posting | The Basics:
(Make sure you've read them before starting a new thread)

Reference Material

Useful Mods | Tweaks | Config Tools

LEO Apps and Games

Links to Icon Sets | TaskBars | Themes | Screen Mods | LockScreens

LEO OEM Packages

Last edited by a moderator:

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
Thinking of posting a new thread???

Use the search button on the top bar between "New Posts" and "Quick Links"

If any mod, including myself, continue to find new threads about topics that have threads already existing.
The thread will be locked with no notice and/or up to a temp BAN!!.

Mods, including myself, are not here to keep the forum organized after the fact, we need your help to keep it organized, clean and grouped.

To the dedicated members that care to keep this forum, subforums included, clean and organized and grouped.
Please start reporting threads to the mods to take action. Using this button.

Thank You and happy easy searching. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhijith PB

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thinking of posting a new thread???

Use the search button on the top bar between "New Posts" and "Quick Links"

If any mod, including myself, continue to find new threads about topics that have threads already existing.
    The thread will be locked with no notice and/or up to a temp BAN!!.

Mods, including myself, are not here to keep the forum organized after the fact, we need your help to keep it organized, clean and grouped.

To the dedicated members that care to keep this forum, subforums included, clean and organized and grouped.
    Please start reporting threads to the mods to take action. Using this button.

Thank You and happy easy searching. :)