A little Success in booting Wm 6.1 on Alphine

Search This thread

bilalbest

May 5, 2010
Rawalpindi
Later

Ok i will upload it later the problem is that when it starts booting the backlight of my Htc Alphine is off.
Is there a way to turn it on that time?

Reactions: thieuxuyen

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
he just put bootloader from magician rom into alpine (same processor, same way)

Anyways, glory for you.

Shahen

Oct 17, 2009
Stephanakert
bilalbest, I think, u don't have any chance to cook usable rom in this way. Pardon.
At least u must have code base from cotulla's project, but it's not sharing, therefore it practically useless. Only reverse engineering can help u, but it's very very hard process, which requires special knowledge.
So, IMHO.

Last edited:

bilalbest

May 5, 2010
Rawalpindi
Hey Guys Just wait and pray

Hey you all you should wait for the time i told you............i told you that i am busy for almost 5 months in my studies.......
I am going to complete my bootloader development then i will try to boot the Cotulla's Wm6.1 through it maybe this would be successful...the bootloader is still in development......:)

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
Hey you all you should wait for the time i told you............i told you that i am busy for almost 5 months in my studies.......
I am going to complete my bootloader development then i will try to boot the Cotulla's Wm6.1 through it maybe this would be successful...the bootloader is still in development......:)

Hex values in magldr. Easy as pissing for me

yakupg

Dec 20, 2010
update rom radio 1.00

for you
xdadev.f1ip.net/index.php?dir=Alpine/&file=AP_O2UK_11100_169_10000_ShipXdaIIi.exe
nice work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys i got a little success of booting wm6.1 of Cottulla on Alphine see the video link below it stars booting but stuck at bad radio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGowmlDYcL4
    Comrade, i can't see anything on this video. Could u upload a video in better quality? Please.
    Later

Ok i will upload it later the problem is that when it starts booting the backlight of my Htc Alphine is off.
    Is there a way to turn it on that time?
    bilalbest, I think, u don't have any chance to cook usable rom in this way. Pardon.
    At least u must have code base from cotulla's project, but it's not sharing, therefore it practically useless. Only reverse engineering can help u, but it's very very hard process, which requires special knowledge.
    So, IMHO.
    Hey Guys Just wait and pray