[ROM][KVT49L][4.4.2] CM11 Unofficial for Samsung Galaxy S7562

Search This thread

jelz2013

Oct 30, 2013
Manila
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Update:
Currently working on only one sim detection.

I started edited CM11 for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562. I'll update soon this thread once I've uploaded the files. If you can help this project just PM me. Testing my edited version run smoothly not encountering any errors.

XDA:DevDB Information
CM11 Android Kitkat for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
jelz2013
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2014-06-23
Last Updated 2014-06-30

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-23-15-14-14.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-23-15-14-14.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 4,611
  • Screenshot_2014-06-23-15-15-28.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-23-15-15-28.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 4,492

Mickeyvdb

Feb 21, 2014
Really looking forward to see this ROM being available.
Will give my S Duos a new life.

Last edited:

Razor64

Jul 17, 2014
OBITUARY

Looks like another forum died in the name of CM 11 for GT-S7562!

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

looking so good and its working bit slow .. but it take good reviews

Nobody knows what you want to mean. Punctuation, my friend, is a virtue that must be used well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Update:
    Currently working on only one sim detection.

I started edited CM11 for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562. I'll update soon this thread once I've uploaded the files. If you can help this project just PM me. Testing my edited version run smoothly not encountering any errors.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CM11 Android Kitkat for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    jelz2013
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2014-06-23
    Last Updated 2014-06-30