[Q] HTC Desire GSM Bravo cannot be flashed !

Search This thread

renslin

Apr 9, 2014
Bulawayo
Greetings. Pardon me for re-asking (no doubt) why I am COMPLETELY unable to Flash any Recovery Image to my new HTC Desire Bravo GSM, which is already S-OFF. I have downloaded and tried the current version of the Revolutionary reflash_package.exe, which stalls at "Waiting for bootloader". How long should this step take? The few previous steps before the procedure seems to stall, take about 15 seconds. I am able to use "fastboot devices" to discover the serial number of the Desire correctly, which implies I have the right drivers installed, and can open the HTC Sync software to synchronise data just fine - again suggesting all driver issues are resolved. I just cannot get the Recovery menu to offer the Flash from Zip line seen in many related screenshots on the Internet. If anyone can assis I would be most grateful. Even a Skye link would be viable. Thank you, Rob. edit --- it seems the first thing to be done is to install a Recovery image file eg *.img - which I cannot do..... end edit PS With S-OFF do I still need to ROOT ?

Last edited: