[Updated App] HD2Tweak, English version by Nadavi

Search This thread

owen1126

May 8, 2009
And could you share with us the exact problem ? :)

Of course. And i found where is the problem.
It stopped loading in HTC Sence page when i set

18.1 File system cache size to Enable to 4096 bytes (recommended)

after soft reset.

i am using 1.48.709.2(71294)CHT ROM and it occurs even i set it up after i hard reset the phone (did not install any others software)

thanks for your concern~

tossero

Sep 13, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

after soft reset.

i am using 1.48.709.2(71294)CHT ROM and it occurs even i set it up after i hard reset the phone (did not install any others software)

thanks for your concern~

Its strange. I have the exact setting ( file system cache size enabled to 4096 bytes ) and I`m running HTC Sense with no problems ...(1.43 WWE )
I did had some problems with the proximity sensor after I was playing with the settings in light sensor and accelometer . Thats why I was asking..
Thanks for your response~

blackpenny15

Jan 23, 2009
London
Its strange. I have the exact setting ( file system cache size enabled to 4096 bytes ) and I`m running HTC Sense with no problems ...(1.43 WWE )
I did had some problems with the proximity sensor after I was playing with the settings in light sensor and accelometer . Thats why I was asking..
Thanks for your response~

I was using Miri's 1.0 6.5.x build and i did the same thing, i'm guessing thats what caused my problem, had to hard reset.

pagoda123

Jun 17, 2008

after soft reset.

thanks for your concern~

I had similar problem . First time , I tried to change the cache size to 4096 based on recommendation under Leo forum suggested tweak . My PDA failed to start ., had to hard reset . Thought this time round maybe the software will perform better those registry tweak. No luck , hard Reset n ow.... this tweak does works on my old HD , maybe HTC added something else .....

Adam4U

Aug 8, 2008
BsB verzus HD2 Tweak??

Could anyone tell me the difference between the two apps, and which one you recommend?? :confused:

daniel_1983x

Sep 13, 2008
Me too. Many times actually. The home screen looked weird and I had to hard-reset.

why 4 times?

i hard reset 3 times

1st was due to this app.

2nd was because of Advance Config Tool 3.1 (it worked for me previously, but somehow after reinstalling it and applying tweaks, it refuse to startup properly after a soft-reset)

3rd was because i didnt know Advance Config Tool was the cause of the 2nd hard-reset..

adell_

Jun 28, 2009
why 4 times?

i hard reset 3 times

1st was due to this app.

2nd was because of Advance Config Tool 3.1 (it worked for me previously, but somehow after reinstalling it and applying tweaks, it refuse to startup properly after a soft-reset)

3rd was because i didnt know Advance Config Tool was the cause of the 2nd hard-reset..

I did hard-reset many times because I didn't know the HD2Tweak caused the problem.

andi1977dog

Jan 4, 2010
hi, does anyone know how the HDtweaks works if you have BSBtweaks already installed, im worried about getting conflicts or one upsetting the other ?

Nadavi

Mar 14, 2005
hi, does anyone know how the HDtweaks works if you have BSBtweaks already installed, im worried about getting conflicts or one upsetting the other ?

Hi,

Don't worry, both softwares just change Registry values.
If you changed a value on BSB and didn't touch it on HDTWEAK it will be ok, and vice versa.

Nadavi