[ROM][CDMA][Unoffical] AOSPA 4.3 [updated 28-Sep-2013]

Search This thread

cj360

Oct 24, 2011
rom is now on my mediafire, and yea I'll try to get around to a gsm version.

cj360

Oct 24, 2011
Did u read my post about play store purchases. Please let me know if you know what the problem is or if u can try to fix it I really like this ROM. :)

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

Have you tried entering your info when you purchase something? I haven't heard of this before so I'm not really sure what to say or do.

krazyace35

Mar 11, 2012
Have you tried entering your info when you purchase something? I haven't heard of this before so I'm not really sure what to say or do.

Yes and also I have cleared cache for Google play, Google services, and Google framework and rebooted still no go.

dvgb173

Found this via Google search:

"Verizon Wireless Customer Support
replied on Feb 23, 2013
Jd05,

Good afternoon. I know having the ability to bill applications to your monthly bill is extremely
convenient. I apologize that you are experiencing difficulties with this feature. There are many reasons why it may not provide you with the option to bill to your account. There is a $25.00 limit per bill cycle.** Once you have reached this limit, it will no longer give you the option. There may also be a block on your account that may be restricting you from billing to account. In addition, if your account is suspended or past due, it will not give you the option to bill to account. Should you need further assistance please feel free to reach out to us. Have a great weekend!

MichelleS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport"

Doug B.

Reactions: cj360

krazyace35

Mar 11, 2012
Found this via Google search:

"Verizon Wireless Customer Support
replied on Feb 23, 2013
Jd05,

Good afternoon. I know having the ability to bill applications to your monthly bill is extremely
convenient. I apologize that you are experiencing difficulties with this feature. There are many reasons why it may not provide you with the option to bill to your account. There is a $25.00 limit per bill cycle.** Once you have reached this limit, it will no longer give you the option. There may also be a block on your account that may be restricting you from billing to account. In addition, if your account is suspended or past due, it will not give you the option to bill to account. Should you need further assistance please feel free to reach out to us. Have a great weekend!

MichelleS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport"

Doug B.

Thanks for the info but my account is not over the purchase limit and is not past due it is paid in full and I have only purchased two apps totaling $8.00 and there's no purchase blocks on my account. I have have flashed back to stock and was able to select bill to account. It has to be something to do with 4.2.2 roms. I checked my Google account and it shows me owning phones that I have never had. That could be the issue but I don't know how to clear it and start fresh.

dvgb173

I posted the whole reply. Should have just snipped the part about Verizon doing something you weren't aware of.
I was going to ask if you reverted to a rom where it works.
This is a weird problem.
I am interested to find the cause.

Doug B.

krazyace35

Mar 11, 2012
I posted the whole reply. Should have just snipped the part about Verizon doing something you weren't aware of.
I was going to ask if you reverted to a rom where it works.
This is a weird problem.
I am interested to find the cause.

Doug B.

I'm hoping so to I really like this rom.

animez

Mar 20, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Google Pixel 6
Anyone been able to get NFC to toggle off and stay off? I've seen this on other AOSP roms in the past but can't recall hire to fix that issue.

cj360

Oct 24, 2011
It's not staying off? Does the setting for it re-enable after you leave the menu or after a set amount of time?

larsjameson

Apr 11, 2013
Been running this rom for about a day and half, everything seems to be working perfectly. Phone has locked up on me about twice since July 4th. Battery seems pretty normal too.
* I did notice one small issue however, speaker phone seems to sound distorted when activated during a phone call.

Last edited:

SnakeHaveYou

Sep 8, 2010
Even on the latest CM10.1 build the NFC bug persists.. Sometimes you can disable it simply by unchecking NFC, but sometimes you'l need to uncheck it and inmediatly reboot system..

cj360

Oct 24, 2011
The checkmark greys out when pressed but doesn't go away. Leaving the screen and coming back shows it still on.

Even on the latest CM10.1 build the NFC bug persists.. Sometimes you can disable it simply by unchecking NFC, but sometimes you'l need to uncheck it and inmediatly reboot system..

Maybe I just fixed it then since the fresh build I just made earlier nfc is still off even after a reboot, I did notice turning off nfc doesn't turn off android beam but turning off android beam will bring nfc back then when I disable it again it stays off. I also added in halo colors & cm's privacy guard into it. I should be able to upload it tomorrow.

afma_afma

Dec 7, 2009
Another issue I came across, GPS Navigation.

The GPS Navigation never seemed to start at all. The phone was unable to lock GPS.

Sent from my XT926 using xda app-developers app

animez

Mar 20, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Google Pixel 6
Another issue I came across, GPS Navigation.

The GPS Navigation never seemed to start at all. The phone was unable to lock GPS.

This is a common issue on AOSP roms on this phone. I had the same problem with this rom initially. You have to restore a nandroid of a stock based rom, get a solid GPS lock (I use the GPS Status app) then boot into recovery, wipe and install this rom fresh. If I've been on a stock rom then move to an AOSP rom I rarely have GPS on the first flash. I almost always have to restore my backup and re-flash for some reason.

Reactions: afma_afma

afma_afma

Dec 7, 2009
This is a common issue on AOSP roms on this phone. I had the same problem with this rom initially. You have to restore a nandroid of a stock based rom, get a solid GPS lock (I use the GPS Status app) then boot into recovery, wipe and install this rom fresh. If I've been on a stock rom then move to an AOSP rom I rarely have GPS on the first flash. I almost always have to restore my backup and re-flash for some reason.

I will try what you have suggested...

Other than GPS lock..I have not had any issues at all with this ROM....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Eventually when pa team finishes merging everything, once they start rolling out pa builds for nexus devices everyone will start working on porting it to the other popular devices.

Just a fyi, I'll proably only be build xt926,xt925,xt907 devices for aospa4.4. Whenever I can build it.
    banner_505uxa.png

pauiawulv.png

INSTRUCTIONS,

1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET
    3. INSTALL Folder of Hosting [download-link],
    Install Gapps > Link To PA's Gapps
    4. WIPE CACHE & DALVIK CACHE
    5. REBOOT
    PA 3+ UPDATES DO NOT NEED A FACTORY RESET,
    BUT YOU NEED TO INSTALL GAPPS ASWELL.

DONATIONS,

to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser
    to cj360
    CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you! People from droidrzr.com for helping me fix paprefs and the razrqcom-dev-team!

LINKS,

Website & Changlelogs: https://plus.google.com/b/107979589566958860409/107979589566958860409/posts
    Github (Rom) www.github.com/ParanoidAndroid
    Github (razrqcom-devs) www.github.com/razrqcom-dev-team
    Github (my repos) www.github.com/cj360

Note links are moving to mediafire so they'll be back in a day or so
    Pa has started releasing builds and I'm almost ready with kitkat-remix builds of aospal for the 3 moto's I've been building for and maybe the other two from the msm8960 family I've been skipping. I'll be making new threads once aospal is where I like it.
    A new update is up for xt926,xt925,xt907! I will always suggest a clean wipe just cause it clears problems. If you wine about restoring settings then I'll probably ignore you fyi, especially since Google will backup most of your app data itself and you can get what ever it misses with titanium or another backup app.

Settings fc's are all gone, I haven't run into any yet and if you do let me know. I had the telephony service crash once on first boot but that's the only fc I've seen so far and it still conected to 3g and later lte no problem.

So yeah 4.3 versions are all daily drivers now yay!
    Yeah, I just finished a linaro build on 4.2.2 so I'll make on for gsm. Since I have no idea what kind of work the port takes I'll start that once my night classes at school end in another week.