[4.2.2][MIUIv5 4.2.7] XT926

Search This thread

poncho18

Jan 17, 2009
Nice ROM! Some problems with root and reboots.
Can you add more languages? I tried to translate it into another but result was unsuccesfull.

sunkim50

Aug 4, 2010
Permissions -> Root -> Enable
No need to flash anything miui has its own built in root manager.

Sent from my XT926 using xda app-developers app

I think the problem is that the built-in root manager is broken. I've tried and could not get the prompt for root when running Rom Toolbox.

htcdesirezgeorge

May 8, 2011
Hey guys, can someone help me out? I DESPERATELY want to use MIUI again but mine keeps on freezing up and rebooting. I am installing through CWM and i am formatting the system and wiping all data. Any ideas on what I can do differently?

theZest

Oct 27, 2010
Vladivostok
XT926 build works quite fine on my XT925.
There are several issues though. For instance, lagging interface. It can be solved by activating "always use gpu..." in developer section of settings.
The other issue is related to Google Play. Sometimes it forcecloses or freezes. Initial set up of the ROM it's also a pain in the ... because of force closes of Settings app during WiFi and Google acc set up so it is impossible to make the phone restore backed up data from Google account ( I mean apps, etc).
Anyway this ROM is very eyecandy and quite suitable for everyday use because most things can be configured after the initial set up failures.

I'm ready to test it on my XT925 and report issues.

Last edited:

htcdesirezgeorge

May 8, 2011
Yeah it truly IS eyecandy but I cant figure out why my BT keeps freezing the rom up. any ideas? BTW it only happens if I tyry to play music through BT or activate it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts