[CLOSED] [S-OFF] Juopunutbear S-OFF - HTC Vivid, Raider, Velocity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Apatche69

Jul 18, 2010
Napa, CA
Yes I'd unlock it again. I did so I'm not able to tell you if a locked bootloader will affect anything

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

carlosirai

Oct 1, 2011
Merida, Mexico
I just make it and the phone is now sim-unlocked o_O... Lol its curious I just buy a unlock code before I make it, and after u did it was unlocked, I just spend money for nothing, wen the provider send me de code it was unlocked already hehe

Enviado desde mi HTC PH39100 usando Tapatalk 2

n_yasin

Sep 27, 2007
juopunutbear S-off ERROR

Re: S-off Htc Raider 4G, Holiday, Vivid. I can't get to unlimited.io page can not be displayed. Any one pls. help.
Can't get to the provided link at the top of the page... unlimited.io/juopunutbear.htm

izzysomms

Feb 4, 2021
Using how-to guides, "kits" and using other instructions on XDA to S-OFF your device is not recommended and will not be supported by Team Unlimited. If you want the best experience and results - go direct to the source. Dealing with support issues through the forums is inefficient and posts may get lost in long support threads, of which we would have too many to actively monitor. We have therefore decided that all support should be through our IRC channel. This will allow us to help you in real-time and through the whole process.
The problem with disallowing/discouraging XDA threads and guides is that when hobbyists come along many years later, your original custom site is no longer in existence and we are out of luck!

Reactions: alcatel4010x

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
The problem with disallowing/discouraging XDA threads and guides is that when hobbyists come along many years later, your original custom site is no longer in existence and we are out of luck!
Not to mention this is a violation of XDA Forum Rules. If you're going to post your work on XDA, you must provide support for your work on XDA. This is why we don't allow developers to divert users to Telegram channels, nor do we allow anyone to use XDA for self promotion.

This may be an extremely old project, but compliance with our current policies is mandatory.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    <Moderator Edit>: Non-working links removed. Also, primary support must be done on XDA if you're going to post an XDA Development thread. @Fuses, Report this OP if you want us to unlock the thread so that you can fix it.

Instructions and Downloads:

Support:

We DO NOT provide support, instructions, or downloads via XDA. Please see our website:

Using how-to guides, "kits" and using other instructions on XDA to S-OFF your device is not recommended and will not be supported by Team Unlimited. If you want the best experience and results - go direct to the source. Dealing with support issues through the forums is inefficient and posts may get lost in long support threads, of which we would have too many to actively monitor. We have therefore decided that all support should be through our IRC channel. This will allow us to help you in real-time and through the whole process.

**You may not redistribute nor link directly to any of our tools without the expressed consent of Team Unlimited. We DO NOT authorize any dev use of our tools within other kits or tools.**
    MOD EDIT (04/01/12):

I am opening this thread for the OP. Please keep this thread clean & free of posts that are not relevant so that the developers & contributors can easily reference find the information they need. Irrelevant posts will be deleted or otherwise dealt with.

To say thanks, use the thanks button. For all other issues or matters, please comply with the OP's direction or requests.

Guys/Gals, I am locking this thread for now.

I know everyone is excited & I know the developer appreciates all the thanks & congrats, but let's please keep the thread clean & hold the questions till the information/download are published.

Please contact me or the moderator team for each respective forum, when you are ready to release.

Is that is you Dane?
    I would just like to reconfirm what was said in the previous post. Please avoid speculating and commenting if at all possible. We will update the first post with progress and/or calls for testers as required. But I will state a couple of things up front.

• Don't ask for an ETA, we will release when we are happy it is ready (and safe)
    • Dont ask for the method or code, we will not release that until HTC blocks the exploit.
    • Don't if it is your intention to donate, do not do so before release.
    • Don't PM us asking for additional progress/status or information we will keep the threads updated with what information we are willing to release.
    It works on all 8660 chipsets I believe..they figured out some kinda exploit to acheive true s-off..and now everyone (myself included) is like..tweaked waiting for them to release it to us to play with. Patience..it will come. Ours is not to question timeframes or ETAs. Just be grateful, and be happy someone took the time to figure it out.

Sent from my HTC Raider X710e using xda premium
    Come on guys! Go chat elsewhere

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

I created a thread in general for any s-off discussion. We should respect the devs request to leave this thread clear of chatter.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1603483