Moto G - Common Issues and Solutions

Search This thread

techpick

May 18, 2013
gadgetracker.blogspot.in
I have been seeing people talk about a lot of issues lately pertaining to Moto G's performence. Many of those goes un-answered mostly because of the fact that Motorolla is still fixing a lot of those issues, and will be releasing patches to fix the issue.

I thought we could start off a thread where in people can discuss the issues that they face on their Moto G and see if our fellow members can help each other in fixing those issues. This could be a one stop thread for all who wants to know how a particular issue, however small it might be, can be fixed.

I will be reserving a response thread to collate all the solved 'Q's and 'A's so that it will be easier for all the fellow members..

Cheers!

I have been seeing people talk about a lot of issues lately pertaining to Moto G's performence. Many of those goes un-answered mostly because of the fact that Motorolla is still fixing a lot of those issues, and will be releasing patches to fix the issue.

I thought we could start off a thread where in people can discuss the issues that they face on their Moto G and see if our fellow members can help each other in fixing those issues. This could be a one stop thread for all who wants to know how a particular issue, however small it might be, can be fixed.

I will be reserving a response thread to collate all the solved 'Q's and 'A's so that it will be easier for all the fellow members..

Cheers!

hey there,

did u find any solution for 3G to 2G issue on moto g.... as of now factory reset giving temporary solution

plz chk if you can help

best wishes