[ROM] Steel Droid - 4-7-2014 - Resurrecting Gingerbread!

OP chevycam94

8th March 2012, 07:47 AM   |  #81  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 246

226 posts
Donate to Me
More
Finally! An update! This one is massive! More than one phone in this one! Also, more two theme choices!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevycam94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 05:11 AM   |  #82  
Thanks Meter: 694

1,184 posts
Donate to Me
More
Amazing ROM. Great work!
9th March 2012, 06:26 PM   |  #83  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 36

121 posts
More
nice work..
thanxx..
11th March 2012, 05:01 PM   |  #84  
rancho cucamonga
Thanks Meter: 21

223 posts
More
Talking
Running very smooth on my og droid which I really on ly use for aa media device since its not acgtually in service but I stll test on it and wow what an improvment even like it more than liquid roms. Came from miui with ult iphone theme and this is just so smooth thanks I can honestly say oif my rezoiund were to have issues or get lost I wouldn't have a prob reverting with this for a while
11th March 2012, 06:19 PM   |  #85  
Thanks Meter: 1

120 posts
After a day of use here's my issues. Phone lost wifi. Phone while trying to make a call got stuck in call and it never dialed or rang so I pulled battery and fixed it. It wouldn't send any SMS so I pulled battery and fixed it. I randomly loose service even tho the 3g says its receiving signal. Its do t the random loosing of signal and not having network on every Tom I have tried so I'm thinking its something with my phone. Any idea's? After all this I do like this Tom more than anything I have tried.
20th March 2012, 07:52 PM   |  #86  
Thanks Meter: 52

364 posts
i'm looking to root a friends old droid. He wants to use it as a wifi mediaplayer & to edit, check, and maintain his google docs.. that's about it. My question is does this rom have SWAP support in the kernel? Does it allow OC? and does it have Apps2sdext built in?
20th March 2012, 08:01 PM   |  #87  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 464

2,104 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRSdroid

i'm looking to root a friends old droid. He wants to use it as a wifi mediaplayer & to edit, check, and maintain his google docs.. that's about it. My question is does this rom have SWAP support in the kernel? Does it allow OC? and does it have Apps2sdext built in?

If it is only being used as what you said it negates the need for swap and apps2sd. However, it is overclockable to 1200. Just make sure your remove the phone components to reduce the overhead.
The Following User Says Thank You to TEK112 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2012, 05:42 AM   |  #88  
Thanks Meter: 52

364 posts
i agree about swap.. but due to the incredibly low storage space on the device i would definitely like to use an sd-ext partition. Can anyone tell me how to set it up on this ROM. I have the partition already made on the sd card
9th April 2012, 01:43 AM   |  #89  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
I just want to say thanks, I recently bricked my Droid 3, and thankfully I kept my OG droid at the bottom of a box in a deep damp dark dungeon. I charged it up did a hard reset whiped it and then searched for a ROM to bring this beast back from the abyss.

I thank you sweet sweet Steel Droid 10, I like it more then I ever liked my Droid 3
15th April 2012, 10:35 PM   |  #90  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 246

226 posts
Donate to Me
More
Updated the OP with ALL the changes from my official release thread on DroidForums.net. Major changes. Sorry for the delay here, I spend a bit more time at DF than I do here.

The Following User Says Thank You to chevycam94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread