Originally Posted by thirdcoastraised
Just curious how close 1.1 is to being released.
Will provide one last version (v2 -within a month) before changing my S4 to asian version...
expected changes will be
- Updates apks
- Updates scripts
- Updates SS
- Update Exposed
- Getting more smother by some CPU and Memory Tuning (not overclocked)
The rom is very stable, and any one could update framework (exposed) and related apks without new version of the rom
- also safestrap still locked on stock v4.2
- plus v4.3 don't see to be that stable on S4, and not smoother at all comparing to v4.2 then there is no reason to look at stock 4.3...
- one other reason is that there is not a lot of user on the rom...
- About 600 download 0 donation then could expect 50 real users
any way as a dev i really feel screwed with this locked bootloader as i can't use my preferred android release CM/AOKP/Paranoid Roms it's why i will probably change mine with asian version octa.
in the meantime with "exposed" + "3minit" + "tuned stock rom" ... as provided we have a really stable and bunch of feature on the rom, don't think going to newer stock version will be better... android is always going alpha/beta and leave the current version once it become stable, should not be like that, but users are avid of news even if it's alpha/beta version...
bla bla bla lol
see u later...