PowerSkin

Search This thread

champ784

May 31, 2013
Richmond
Nexus 9
Moto G7 Play
Hey guys! I see it has been awhile since anyone posted on the accessories for this phone... I just wanted to share something that I found was really helpful and awesome!

It's called PowerSkin. It's a case that you put on your phone, and has an external battery on it. What is nice about it, is that it doesn't take up too much pocket space! It is pretty slim, and makes it easy to carry around, despite it having an extra battery on it. I bought my power skin about 2 months ago from Amazon, and it is probably the best accessory I have ever bought for it! When I first got it, it stopped working after about 2 weeks because the charging port would not connect properly to a cable. But when I contacted customer service, they responded the same day, and sent me a new one for free! They didn't have me pay for any shipping, or even send the old one back. It just got here within 2 days, and I'm using my new one now!

As for performance, it has significantly increased my battery life! I'm running on my original battery, which has gone down to only 6 hours of charge, (that's when I use it quite a bit) but has gone up to nearly 22 hours because of this case! I can't imagine how long this could go with the Galaxy Nexus battery!

And the best news of all, is that instead of being around $45 when it first released, I bought it for under $20! This is a great buy, & I recommend it to anyone! I would suggest going with Amazon, because that is where I found the best customer service!

I hope this helps!

Sent from The Blaze of The Doctor

Reactions: njstein

Veliion

Sep 18, 2013
I have it, it makes the phone twice as thick, and i find it uneasy in my pocket. I have it in my bag and only use it when i really need to. ibdo recommend it but not of you have your phone in your pocket if you want it with the case on it.

flyers00

Jul 28, 2009
Marlton
Google Pixel 4
When I had the blaze I used this as emergency backup battery. I found it to be bulky and sometimes got hot while charging . glad its working for you

Sent from my XT1060 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys! I see it has been awhile since anyone posted on the accessories for this phone... I just wanted to share something that I found was really helpful and awesome!

It's called PowerSkin. It's a case that you put on your phone, and has an external battery on it. What is nice about it, is that it doesn't take up too much pocket space! It is pretty slim, and makes it easy to carry around, despite it having an extra battery on it. I bought my power skin about 2 months ago from Amazon, and it is probably the best accessory I have ever bought for it! When I first got it, it stopped working after about 2 weeks because the charging port would not connect properly to a cable. But when I contacted customer service, they responded the same day, and sent me a new one for free! They didn't have me pay for any shipping, or even send the old one back. It just got here within 2 days, and I'm using my new one now!

As for performance, it has significantly increased my battery life! I'm running on my original battery, which has gone down to only 6 hours of charge, (that's when I use it quite a bit) but has gone up to nearly 22 hours because of this case! I can't imagine how long this could go with the Galaxy Nexus battery!

And the best news of all, is that instead of being around $45 when it first released, I bought it for under $20! This is a great buy, & I recommend it to anyone! I would suggest going with Amazon, because that is where I found the best customer service!

I hope this helps!

Sent from The Blaze of The Doctor