Malware ADs need to go

Search This thread

talormanda

Jun 29, 2014
Every time I pause the video I get an AD saying my device is infected and if I accidentally click it, it tells me I have been looking at adult websites and to "click here" to fix it. Please remove these garbage ADs that ruin a good app.

CDB-Man

May 29, 2013
What's the exact name of the ad? That or post a screenshot. This way the developer can blacklist it.

bleu8888

Mar 24, 2011
Every time I pause the video I get an AD saying my device is infected and if I accidentally click it, it tells me I have been looking at adult websites and to "click here" to fix it. Please remove these garbage ADs that ruin a good app.

Hi, we treating such fraud ad. seriously.
Would you send screen capture of this banner ad.?
Or send system log using Menu > Help > Send bug report with system log.

Thank you for reporting.

talormanda

Jun 29, 2014
Hi, we treating such fraud ad. seriously.
Would you send screen capture of this banner ad.?
Or send system log using Menu > Help > Send bug report with system log.

Thank you for reporting.

Hello, thanks for a timely response. I sent the bug report with the logs, and here is a screenshot:

i.imgur.com/365jA0T.png

talormanda

Jun 29, 2014

bleu8888

Mar 24, 2011
No it wasn't sent while it was up. I'll try to trigger it to get it to appear again for you and if I can, then I will send another email.

Actually I filtered out all kind of "vaccine" ad. because many malware disguise a vaccine. It will be even better if you do not see this ad again :)
Thank you.

Levihtkas

Jul 28, 2017
How to remove the ads from MX player it's all coming all over the app,pls remove it if possible thank u