HTC One S C2 is forgotten by HTC itself!!!

Search This thread

mikness360

Jan 21, 2012
be optimistic, guys, be optimistic
I'm sure it will come out
Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Vlacke

Jun 16, 2012
Belgrade
Got 4.0.4 android update with 4.1 sense for my One S C2 few hours ago, i have to say that this software version is vastly superior to the one we had till now. :cool:

Last edited:

torque2584

Sep 26, 2005
surat
I'm going on 4.0.4. Will try rooting it though.

Hey buddy can you explaing me how to install this RUU_VILLEC2_U_ICS_40_S_HTC_Europe_2.15.401.100_Radio_16.21.20.02U_16.09.20.11_M2_release_286571_signed.exe rom RUU as i am not able to install it trying it since yesterday morning was getting error 131 my phone is from india using trick droid 3.0 rooted... ill be really happy if you can help me in anyway or explaing me briefly how to install it.

mikness360

Jan 21, 2012
Flash stock recovery, relock the bootloader and run the Ruu

torque2584

Sep 26, 2005
surat

flashed many times gives an error 131 saying i need the correct rom update utility don't know what's worng ??

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

can you make a flashable zip for my ROM it will be appreciated...

mikness360

Jan 21, 2012
But did you do as I said or not? I because if not do it
Then I see that you re from India so don't flash Europe Ruu but Chinese ruu
There s no alternative to Europe Ruu so I assume that should be the right choice
Or you could wait for torxx to release trickdroid 4.0 with 4.0.4

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

I not capable of developing, can't help you pal

Bipe

Jan 3, 2011
got 4.0.4 after reverting to stock, but...

i have lower antutu score than with trickdroid v3

after upgrade i'm getting ~5500 pts, before i had ~7200 (same with trickdroid v4)....

any one else has same issues?

Last edited:

clewis

Apr 19, 2011
London
dlb-network.com
This is my Quadrent on stock 4.0.4 huge improvement on 4.0.3

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351498627658.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351498627658.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 536

aspot72

Hi Guys, I have issue as well with my HTC One S (z520e). For the love of God ... There's no way how to add widget on the screen. !!! Somehow managed to add calendar and that's it... No clock widget, email etc... Apps are ok though.
Any ideas what the hell is wrong with this crap?!!!
(used to be a HTC fan but Samsung rules!!!)

usaff22

Nov 8, 2011
Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
Hi Guys, I have issue as well with my HTC One S (z520e). For the love of God ... There's no way how to add widget on the screen. !!! Somehow managed to add calendar and that's it... No clock widget, email etc... Apps are ok though.

Long press on the home screen?

gelo01

Sep 18, 2012
Manila
OnePlus 8T

There's no way how to add widget OR you don't know how to?

Sent from my HTC One S4 using xda-developers app

Rickondrius

Jul 24, 2010
Venezuela
I'm still stuck on ICS 4.0.3... ain't giving up just yet... It'd be nice if we could just download and flash any stock RUU for our villec2 regardless of CID... CIDs are a joke..

kapiljindal

Jan 13, 2013

The one series from hTC is by far the most exceptional performing and gorgeous looking phones with superior built quality and extraordinary performance. And hTC One S adds to this brilliance.

Reactions: usaff22

usaff22

Nov 8, 2011
Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :confused:

Those f*****g f*****s at HTC must have forgotten that they have released HTC One S with S3 processor, cause those assholes, haven't released a single OTA update for this phone, no Sens 4.1 one for us (not that I care about sens, but some might!), no 4.0.4 android for. I guess they don't mind having their phone in a customer hands with known vulnerabilities. And when you write to them they just act like the update is already out, and just try to convince you that you are probably to stupid to know how to use an update settings, or you live in to big of a **** hole for updates to find you. If somebody knows where and how to make a petition where we could show HTC how many unsatisfied costumers it have, I would glady to sign it, and rubb it into ther face. It is really not fare that such good phone has such bad support. And I don't want to buy a f**** flagship phone with gigantic screen just to have my phone supported by the manufacturer.

That would be all,

Have a nice day everybod,

and to be-loving HTC, F*** YOU and your s***ty update policy!

P.S.: I hope I won't get banned for bad language, but it is hard to express my rage against HTC differently :D
    Yeah... that's a problem for me too but I will get used to it.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

I've just got a call from a HTC employe regarding my bad review about HTC. :p
    I completed a review form for HTC and told them that I'm very dissapointed.
    She asked me why I'm so dissapointed and I told her about the problems that I had with HTC Sensation (dust problems and boot problems) and that now I'm dissapointed with HTC One S S3 a.k.a C2 because of the lack of support and ota updates.
    I told her about the lack of updates and that HOS S4 users already got several updates. I even told her that we can't get custom roms for our devices because devs are not interested in this device and they don't have the stuff that they need in order to provide such roms.
    She told me that she will forward my complains and they will do something about this problem.
    I think that we need to do more bad reviews to make them do something! :D
    First they let us wait for months to get proper update. Now they have protected kernel so we can't obtain proper root access. I must say again f*** htc.
    I ask myself "was this phone crap when I bought it?"

No.

I ask myself "is this phone crap now?"

No

I say to all the whining people "sell your HTC, buy a Samsung and go whine on their forums" then we will have a nice quiet forum and a great phone that still does everything we bought it for. Just need to sweep up all the dummies that have been spit onto the floor.
    Odp: HTC One S C2 is forgotten by HTC itself!!!

My first and last htc. No updates no fun :mad: