[REQ] Think this would be a cool theme!

Search This thread

Oathkeeper1212

Nov 1, 2011
Hilo, Hawaii, United States
So currently I'm using a 5s (jailbroken) and using this theme. I think this would be an awesome theme on the Nexus 5! Of course, it would take some changes for android but wouldn't it be cool?! I'm getting my nexus 5 on Tuesday so would love to have this on it!
e8ude7u5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98classic

Dec 24, 2007
redlands, ca
There's already a ton of iOS icons. Why would any one want to clutter their home screen like that? Just stick to your iPhone

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Instead of bashing the OP, try and be helpful. What if the OP was running MIUI or a similar Android variant?

I have a friend using the same theme on his iPhone, icons look better than the stock ones IMO but a little too bright for my taste!

Reactions: Oathkeeper1212

Jones_mcfuzz

Jan 17, 2014
Such a shame to make the Nexus 5 look like an Iphone.. You have so much other themes to choose from, that really make the phone stand out... But hey, if you feel for it then go for it.. :)

Nexus 5 Droidkang Rom and Chaos Kernel, ART/OC/UV.. super smooth, and blazing fast.

Shanks

Oct 21, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
So currently I'm using a 5s (jailbroken) and using this theme. I think this would be an awesome theme on the Nexus 5! Of course, it would take some changes for android but wouldn't it be cool?! I'm getting my nexus 5 on Tuesday so would love to have this on it!
e8ude7u5.jpg

Wtf to that? Why don't you just keep your pretty 5s?

Oathkeeper1212

Nov 1, 2011
Hilo, Hawaii, United States
Okay, didn't expect everyone to go bananas on me, but that's ok. I don't want it to look EXACTLY like an iPhone, your getting the wrong idea. I meant how the icons have that shadow behind the logo, I thought it was cool. And another thing. I'm not saying this is a necessity to switching, I'm switching either way. I've been on android since the gingerbread days, and I'll always love it more than the iPhone. I apologize for sharing my thoughts, had I know I would have gotten this feedback. And thank you to those who did suggest me things!

ctbear

Oct 15, 2009
Seattle
Okay, didn't expect everyone to go bananas on me, but that's ok. I don't want it to look EXACTLY like an iPhone, your getting the wrong idea. I meant how the icons have that shadow behind the logo, I thought it was cool. And another thing. I'm not saying this is a necessity to switching, I'm switching either way. I've been on android since the gingerbread days, and I'll always love it more than the iPhone. I apologize for sharing my thoughts, had I know I would have gotten this feedback. And thank you to those who did suggest me things!

If you like that style, try Nox from play store.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Instead of bashing the OP, try and be helpful. What if the OP was running MIUI or a similar Android variant?

I have a friend using the same theme on his iPhone, icons look better than the stock ones IMO but a little too bright for my taste!
    Use ilauncher! I can give u the .apk its EXACTLY like the real ios7 (same statusbar!)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
    install nova launcher etc and use iOS icon, or install themer and just choose the theme and apply
    Such a shame to make the Nexus 5 look like an Iphone.. You have so much other themes to choose from, that really make the phone stand out... But hey, if you feel for it then go for it.. :)

Nexus 5 Droidkang Rom and Chaos Kernel, ART/OC/UV.. super smooth, and blazing fast.

If you like that style, try Nox from play store.