[ROM]Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.12.605.6_Radio_1.16.00.0223r_N V_8k_1.41_9k_1.64_release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

runhopskipjump

Dec 20, 2010
Thanks! this let me restore everything back to stock and put s-on back. I had to exchange the thunder due to the backlight bleeding through the black paint around the bottons.

SolZer

Oct 7, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
My Tbolt has this same issue and I'd like to exchange. Did Verizon give you any hassle when exchanging it? I'm rooted and will need to flash back to stock as soon as I can DL this file...

jdk2

My Tbolt has this same issue and I'd like to exchange. Did Verizon give you any hassle when exchanging it? I'm rooted and will need to flash back to stock as soon as I can DL this file...
Yes they did. Said it existed on all of the new TB's they've sold and would not exchange the phone for that reason. It's not really that bad but in the dark, it's annoying.

kdb424

Dec 28, 2010
Pittsburgh
Grabbing with a downloader and then editing this post with a mediafire link. The only good site for uploads other than my server IMHO

EDIT:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9L8HTWT8 Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.12.605.6_Radio_1.16.00.0223r_NV_8k_1.41_9k_1.64_release_174685_signed.zip

Too big for mediafire, but that should work. Please post an MD5 OP so I can check it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: eleazar123
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I rename this to pb05IMG correct then put on sdcard and install via hboot?
    You mean rename it to PG05IMG...
    I just had to use this, cause my TB would drop 3g constantly, every few sec even with a Droid X and Evo in the same room with full 3g and 4g.
    For some it may be a little confusing to do.

It worked great, i just had to reboot it a few times after the process cause when i would unlock the screen it would go into the white HTC screen and freeze.

1. place the zip on the root of your sd card
    2. rename the zip, PG05IMG
    3. Power off The TB
    4. Boot into Hboot by pressing Power and Volume down at the same time
    5. Follow the instructions givin threw hboot

Thanks for all the help.
    Grabbing with a downloader and then editing this post with a mediafire link. The only good site for uploads other than my server IMHO

EDIT:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9L8HTWT8 Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.12.605.6_Radio_1.16.00.0223r_NV_8k_1.41_9k_1.64_release_174685_signed.zip

Too big for mediafire, but that should work. Please post an MD5 OP so I can check it all.
    So this removes Root ???? I am looking just to update my radio ?? Is there something for that ?