[ICONS] Inspired Icon Pack [APEX/NOVA/ICON THEMER] 390+ Unique Icons

Search This thread

Delvien

Jan 25, 2009
Columbus
I have an HTC Evo 4g LTE running CarbonROM and Nova Launcher.

Sent from my EVO

Which icons are you missing? Can you provide screenshots?

I've used my icon pack on CarbonRom for my galaxy nexus, so this is surprising to me. You are applying the theme via look and feel under nova settings?

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: Va1ha1a

Va1ha1a

Aug 22, 2011
Which icons are you missing? Can you provide screenshots?

I've used my icon pack on CarbonRom for my galaxy nexus, so this is surprising to me. You are applying the theme via look and feel under nova settings?

Here are screenshots. Yes, I am applying through the look and feel submenu of nova.

Edit: I noticed that I'm running a cm10.1 theme. I switched to system and the icons remained unskined.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-18-15-14-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-18-15-14-13.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 419
  • Screenshot_2013-05-18-15-14-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-18-15-14-18.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 404
  • Screenshot_2013-05-18-15-14-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-18-15-14-22.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 383
  • Screenshot_2013-05-18-15-14-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-18-15-14-26.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 368
  • Screenshot_2013-05-18-15-14-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-18-15-14-30.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 326
  • Screenshot_2013-05-18-15-14-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-18-15-14-33.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 305

Delvien

Jan 25, 2009
Columbus
Here are screenshots. Yes, I am applying through the look and feel submenu of nova.

Edit: I noticed that I'm running a cm10.1 theme. I switched to system and the icons remained unskined.

The theme is applied on your phone.. alot of those apps dont have icons for them. I'm constantly adding icons though, so ill make a to-do list of the ones missing from yours.

Reactions: Va1ha1a

Va1ha1a

Aug 22, 2011
The theme is applied on your phone.. alot of those apps dont have icons for them. I'm constantly adding icons though, so ill make a to-do list of the ones missing from yours.

Thanks! I know that you don't have every icon, but for example, I know the ROM toolbox one exists (I can apply it manually)

Edit: Solid explorer isn't applying either, nor is soundhound.

Last edited:

Kaustubh.

Feb 15, 2012
Im using the free version. Maybe thats why.....
Or maybe buzz launcher and xposed framework do not mix:)

Im using a GT-I9100 running NeatROM 4.7 (4.1.2)
(In case it helps)

Last edited:

projektidiot

Mar 25, 2011
MIUI Duolingo/Hangouts Issues

I have the old .MTZ version to use in MIUI and I'm having trouble getting a couple of apps (Duolingo and Hangouts) to show the custom icons. They show up in the apps screen under settings but not one the homepage. Anyone have any idea why?

Tenebrine

Aug 24, 2016
Can anyone provide me mtz file i cant find it im absolutely fell in love with this precious theme since 2012

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Inspired

Now theme all the icons on your phone with Icon themer! Search for icon themer in the google play store, this theme is fully compatible. Enjoy :) Props to Faruq Rasid for his developement of icon themer. :)

NOTE: You do not have my permission to upload this icon pack or apk theme to any site. You do not have my permission to use any icon in this pack for any use other than PERSONAL use. These Icons are not for re-sale, re-distribution, or otherwise without permission from myself. Please always link to this thread for downloads.

UjrUxfsl.png
    ZBIKl16l.png

[DOWNLOAD]

Free version

Paid version (If you like my work, please consider buying the app to get pushed updates!)

[THANKS:]

Everyone here at XDA and IconPedia.
    Users bl4ckb1rd, jtuduri, booman_, drig, gnaynehz, dannY512, uhJenny, verrox, grga, Thronesmasher, mitchsamuels and Morfff for contributing to the project!
    The new miui update today introduced HD icons for 720p+ screens, which means I am going to spend most of my weekend making the icons look unpixelated : /

As far as the apex theme guys, I did not do the port, I noticed there were some icons that were not matched properly, and it is something I'm aware of, I will fix them as soon as I can.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
    Icons have been updated as of 10:39am EST May 3. Enjoy.
    Metro Inspired icon pack - Apex/Go/Nova launcher APK

Metro Inspired

A mix of metro-esque icons for MIUI with icons from myself and the community here at XDA.

I do this in my spare time, so be mindful of your requests. Be polite, and ask nicely. Contribute if you want some icon for an app not commonly used.

NOTE: You do not have my permission to upload this icon pack or apk theme to any site. Please always link to this thread for downloads.

UzA1I.png

[DOWNLOAD]

Click here for miui mtz theme

Click here for the Apex theme, but you know... the "donate" link is right below this one.. just sayin. =D

or you could buy it here.

[THANKS:]

MIUI development team
    Everyone here at XDA and IconPedia.
    Users bl4ckb1rd, jtuduri, booman_, drig, gnaynehz, dannY512, uhJenny, verrox, grga, Thronesmasher, mitchsamuels and Morfff for contributing to the project!

Updated MTZ 6/27/12

This is indeed a really awesome pack. I've converted this to an apk package which can be used for icon theme in Apex / Go / Nova launcher.
    This apk is available on my site. I've also provided a link to this thread for those who want to get the mtz. Great work. 2 thumbs up to you.

Metro Inspired icon pack - Apex/Go/Nova launcher APK

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

NOTE: You do not have my permission to upload this icon pack or apk theme to any site. Please always link to this thread for downloads.

Errr, just saw this. But I did link back to this thread for the mtz and I didn't upload your apk. I created an apk from the mtz. And since you yourself are offering the paid apex version for free here, I guess I'm not 'eating your pie'. Still, let me know if you want me to take it down.
    and for CamScanner i tried something but looks like crap... will see if i can do it better