Latest S-Voice APK (TESTED ON CM09 & S3 TW ROM)

Search This thread

elimedina2000

Feb 23, 2011
I tried leaked S Voice APK and just like Samsung confirmed, it is only a test app and has many bugs. You can actually hear the difference since leaked test voice sound garbled. Latest one below is one that cam with S3 Rom leak and more up-to-date.

HOW DO YOU INSTALL?
1. Download ZIP on link below(Extract on your desktop). If you download to phone directly, you still need to extract to a normal folder.
2. Contained within is 2 files.(voicetalk.apk & libsvoxtts.so)
3. Place voicetalk.apk in system/app with "Root Explorer" or like(Use Mount R/W and set permissions by holding voicetalk.apk to see sub-menu). Make sure to make permissions as "rw-r--r--".
4. Now place libsvoxtts.so on /system/lib.
5. Reboot *****NO NEED TO CHANGE build.prop such as with others.
6. ENJOY, then ask funny questions to it.

__* IF YOU HEAR NO FEEDBACK, try turning media volume up by opening phone dialer or on youtube video, or a music song and such.
LNK: w w w .filedropper.com/svoiceextracted_1

***NOTE: I did limited testing, if you try on other roms and does not work, just delete both files.

***Warning, Try at own risk...Let me know if it works on other Roms not mentioned on Title...

Last edited:

Sgt_Bilbo

Dec 11, 2006
Keller, TX
I tried leaked S voice APK and just like Samsung confirmed, it is only a test app and has many bugs. You can actually hear the difference since leaked test voice sound garbled. Latest one below is one that cam with S3 Rom leak.

HOW DO YOU INSTALL?
1. Download ZIP on link below(Extract on your desktop). If you download to phone directly, you still need to extract to a normal folder.
3. Place voicetalk.apk in system/app with "Root Explorer" or like(Use Mount R/W and set permissions by holding voicetalk.apk to see sub-menu). Make sure to make permissions as "rw-r--r--".

Can you post the link you refer to in your post?

Reactions: dossier15

aami.aami

Apr 17, 2012
I tried leaked S Voice APK and just like Samsung confirmed, it is only a test app and has many bugs. You can actually hear the difference since leaked test voice sound garbled. Latest one below is one that cam with S3 Rom leak and more up-to-date.

HOW DO YOU INSTALL?

__* IF YOU HEAR NO FEEDBACK, try turning media volume up by opening phone dialer or on youtube video, or a music song and such.

***NOTE: I did limited testing, if you try on other roms and does not work, just delete both files.

***Warning, Try at own risk...Let me know if it works on other Roms not mentioned on Title...
Can someone pls be more specific, how to set permissions? where to put these files and how? i mean does the lib mean the root folder of the phone memory and where is the system folder?

luca86s

Apr 30, 2012
roma
permissions as "rw-r--r--

people i not understand
please help me???=)))

20120529141319.png

wouwousoft

May 27, 2012
When I did this when it just leaked it installed itself on reboot. Do I need to install this one or am I doing something wrong?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

HOW DO YOU INSTALL?

make sure just the ones ive circled in red are checked

20120529141319.png
    Can someone please post a working link.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Another one

http://bit.ly/M37Rc3
    Luca

you can see that other apks in that folder have same permissions,like VpnDialogs.apk ?! rw-r--r-- (pic)
    see premissions on them(like in pic) and set to voicetalk.apk

easy