Guess I've been spoilied...

Search This thread

Torisen

Jul 12, 2011
Newport News, VA
I love my 8.9 way better than the Acer Iconia A500 that I came from, and I totally love it way more that my brothers iPad2. What I do worry about for Android in the tablet space is Windows 8 on tablets, especailly if they make some with intel chips.

If made with intel chips I might have the option to play my favorite old school rpgs which Android and Apple both do not have. Granted I'm only coming at this from one perspective, but others might be thinking the samething for another reason.

I don't think that I would ever buy a Windows or iOS phone though.

nirogu325

Oct 15, 2010
I love my 8.9 way better than the Acer Iconia A500 that I came from, and I totally love it way more that my brothers iPad2. What I do worry about for Android in the tablet space is Windows 8 on tablets, especailly if they make some with intel chips.

If made with intel chips I might have the option to play my favorite old school rpgs which Android and Apple both do not have. Granted I'm only coming at this from one perspective, but others might be thinking the samething for another reason.

I don't think that I would ever buy a Windows or iOS phone though.
I only worry about battery life with those Intel chips to be honest. I will keep Android and might get a Windows 8 tablet faaaar into the future, only if it really convices me in all fronts (battery life included).