[ROM] [4.4.4] [AOSP] Paranoid Rastakat

Search This thread

apatal

Feb 27, 2012
Manila
Me, I like supersu, but remember to upgrade to the latest one for your next build. That's one less zip to flash. Thanks. :)

biron_w

Jan 12, 2010
Leeds,UK
Does this ROM have customisable nav bar and lock screen slider shortcuts?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jarjar124

Apr 28, 2012
Brooklyn
Hi @jarjar124. I see you have made a lot of new versions for hammerhead but no one for mako. This ROM is awesome, don't leave us please :(
I'm not don't worry. I'll release a build this weekend with all the new features for mako first! Just to make it up. I've been busy with things and I had to fix all the bugs that arisen in a previous build. Luckily I didn't release for mako yet since there were a lot of bugs. Luckily now I fixed them!

m_harsh

Feb 9, 2013
Mumbai
I'm not don't worry. I'll release a build this weekend with all the new features for mako first! Just to make it up. I've been busy with things and I had to fix all the bugs that arisen in a previous build. Luckily I didn't release for mako yet since there were a lot of bugs. Luckily now I fixed them!
Can I request for a small feature of adding 180 degree rotation
Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Paranoid Rastakat
    neLrfaJl.png

This ROM is built with love and dedication. This is Paranoid Rastakat. Hope you guys enjoy it :)

Please report any bugs. Thank you.

Feature list:
    - AOSP
    - Rastakat features
    - Theme Manager
    - Hover
    - Peek
    - Quick Settings 3.1 (AOSPA)
    - Quick Unlock (enabled by default)
    - -O3 optimized
    - Odexed

To install:
    1) I suggest a clean wipe coming from any 4.4.x or stock ROM.
    2) Flash ROM + Gapps + SuperSU+ Kernel of choice if any
    3) Set everything up. (Start up might take awhile so give it time)
    4) Enjoy :)

Link:
    ROM: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3sMcQzGJpf2ZDJxUW5mV2xWQVE
    Gapps: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2012857
    Note:
    If you get any force close on any Google related apps such as Google+, please update it in Play Store.

Bugs:
    None for now so please report.

Credit:
    Google
    CyanogenMod
    Chainfire
    Rascarlo
    Paranoid Android Team
    ÜBER™ (for the wonderful logo!)
    New build is live for Mako!
    Changelog:
    - Fixed torch for mako
    - Added notification count
    - Added battery LED (needs kernel to support)
    - Added back status network activity indicators
    - Added swipe recents and notifications to the left to activate floating mode
    - A lot more!!
    What is Paranoid Rastakat?
    -Paranoid Rastakat is a project I have been working on for a month or two now. When I was away to study for APs, I used Paranoid Android and Rastakat as my daily driver. Sometimes Minimus, but mostly those two ROMs. I kept switching between them as I liked certain aspects of one ROM compared to another. Both delivered what I needed and were amazingly stable and fluid. So when Finals and APs came to a close, I decided to try and bring the best of both worlds together with the philosophy of Minimus. I'm happy with the results.
    Can you add x, y, or z into Paranoid Rastakat?
    - It depends on whether Rascarlo adds it or the Paranoid Android team adds it. I want Paranoid Rastakat to be a ROM that sticks to what it is meant to be from the start.
    New build is live!
    Changelog:
    - Officially odexed!
    - Battery now themeable
    - Theme manager fixes
    - Pie fixes
    - Hover fixes
    - Dialer is themeable
    - Removed quickboot for Mako
    - Fixed torch for Mako
    - Many more!
    Home button issue on changing theme still not fixed.
    I asked you when it was fixed. I said I thought I caught up with PA. Not to sound rude, but telling me its not fixed and not helping me is not gonna do any good. I already brought it over to n4 since you requested it to be. At least do something and try to help me. Remember I do this all by myself maintaining for 3 different devices. It's not easy catching up and fixing everything. I try my best to bring the best and most bug free ROM.

#stayparanoidforRastakat