MM TEAM CM 7.2 & MiUI (Rom Discussion Thread)

Search This thread

pixule

Feb 19, 2009
I subscribe to MIUI based on this rom. This rom it's working great, but i like the MIUI style.. tks for the amazing work of porting miui.
And a question... kcernel for miui and cosmic kernel have a better performance in 2d+3d ( miui- quadrant 400+ points 2d, 500+points 3d), but they working bad with your rom's... ot's possible to modify the miui rom to use cosmic kernel? MIUI+ working hd camera from M&M+ cosmickernel would be the freaking awesome good looking, full function and gaming rom for X10. tks for answer.

Reactions: deathbreath2010

tori_mc

Oct 21, 2009
hi,MM original kernel does not boot up. Doomlord's kernel is ok but wifi does not work (with wifi module already flashed). what to do to ahve a rom with wifi eorking?

commandant20

Oct 11, 2012
hi,MM original kernel does not boot up. Doomlord's kernel is ok but wifi does not work (with wifi module already flashed). what to do to ahve a rom with wifi eorking?

I have The same Problem , The Original Kernel does not boot , but with the Doom Kernel it's Great , the Wifi does not work even if i Had already installed the Wifi Fix , when Activating WLAN it says Error , but the Rom is very Fast
I'm Waiting For Your answer PliiiZ cuz i want this rom on My X10

killzone12

Aug 25, 2010

I have The same Problem , The Original Kernel does not boot , but with the Doom Kernel it's Great , the Wifi does not work even if i Had already installed the Wifi Fix , when Activating WLAN it says Error , but the Rom is very Fast
I'm Waiting For Your answer PliiiZ cuz i want this rom on My X10

Same here.The fix isn't fixing anything...Wifi it say to me ERROR!..Help us!

mewthree1

Jul 9, 2012
Allen
Hi. Everything in this rom is perfect, except for video recording. It works in hd, but focuses really bad. I will post an example later.

Alessioromatm

Nov 12, 2011
is possible to fix hw led with cobrato's fix? flashing camera fix that maikinho10 has in his signature the video recorder lags can be fixed?

xXxWOExXx

Feb 24, 2012
Korbach
Xiaomi 12S Ultra
SMS bug MIUI Stock ROM

is there a possibility to fix the sms bug on MIUI Stock ROM the bug doesn't appear every time but it is very annoying (when you are waiting for important messages) :/

adnpop

Oct 21, 2012
Sai Gon
SMS problem

After one week using ROM MIUI Stock 2.3.7, my phone can not send out SMS.
Please check this problem.

Thanks a lot

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussion Thread for​
    bannersignatur.png

AND

547pxmmslogosvg.png

In This thread i can post:
    -Installation problem
    -Reported Bug
    -Any thing from ROM :)

Please before posting specified for which ROM ask your question

Original Thread CM7.2
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1609399

Original Thread M&M`S MiUI
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1540716
    Is it possible to make a miui rom based on your new 1.5 cm7 rom? Miui is still my favourite rom:) And fully working cam would be awesome!!

Cheers ;)

Gesendet von meinem X10i mit Tapatalk 2

Hi:)

really?hmm its no problem (its easy) but its not so fast and smoothness like all other Miui ROMS.. and only camcorder its laggy..

you speak german right? maybe i create a ROM this Week, can i send you a beta for many testing?

cheers:good:
    Sorry for Music :D:D

I think its soo smooth...more is not possible in this ROM!
    but..look
    Give me 20-30Minutes i´ll give a Youtube link from this ROM (smoothness and all);))

uploading right now...
    Its Multilanguage;)
    and its stable:)

About Battery: Can anyone give a feedback? I use/test the ROM only for few Hours!

Greets
    Maik MM TEAM