[COLLECTION][WALLPAPERS][ANAM85]Farewell for now...

Will you rate my thread please?

• Total voters
Search This thread

AnAm85

Aug 29, 2010
Lakeland
Update:

Kyler is doing excellent! He is 3 weeks away from being aloud to go back to normal activities. Just in time for his birthday!

I started back on Chemo on Wednesday. Still makes me feel crappy, but gotta get it done.

I have the rest of the weekend off and am in the process of purchasing the new Evo LTE, but I will try to get to work on all of your requests!

Thanks,
AnAm85

AnAm85

Aug 29, 2010
Lakeland
This is a "see you next time" update...

I have sold my Epic 4G Touch and purchased the HTC Evo LTE... I was an original Evo 4G owner and knew one day they would make a bigger, better Evo.

So the day has come. I just bought it tonight. So from here on out, I will be roaming the Evo LTE forums...

I won't have this thread open anymore for wallpaper design, but also won't continue it in the Evo forums. I just have alot going on in life to keep up with it. But I do want to thank all of you who have supported my family and I along the way...

SPECIAL thanks to Team Venum and ANYONE who has donated to us over the past few months!

So for now, it's not "good bye"... Just "see you around"!

If you would like to add me on here, feel free to do so... That way if you want to know how our family is doing, I can keep you all updated...

PEACE/LOVE/ANDROID ~ Kyle L. -aka- AnAm85

dante32278

Nov 13, 2010

I have sold my Epic 4G Touch and purchased the HTC Evo LTE... I was an original Evo 4G owner and knew one day they would make a bigger, better Evo.

So the day has come. I just bought it tonight. So from here on out, I will be roaming the Evo LTE forums...

I won't have this thread open anymore for wallpaper design, but also won't continue it in the Evo forums. I just have alot going on in life to keep up with it. But I do want to thank all of you who have supported my family and I along the way...

SPECIAL thanks to Team Venum and ANYONE who has donated to us over the past few months!

If you would like to add me on here, feel free to do so... That way if you want to know how our family is doing, I can keep you all updated...

Good luck to u and ur family, your work and attitude will be missed!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Reactions: AnAm85

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL

Enjoy your new toy. Thanks for everything you've done for this community. Good luck with all!

thirdcoastraised

Apr 29, 2012
Austin

Thanks for the work you have done. Enjoy your new EVO, and by all means take care of yourself and the family!

Sent from the only ROM Epic enough to run on my Epic 4G Touch... The Blu Kuban 1.0.3.6!!!

AnAm85

Aug 29, 2010
Lakeland
Here it is guys... My new "toy"... Thanks again everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_6116.JPG
    IMG_6116.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_6117.JPG
    IMG_6117.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_6118.JPG
    IMG_6118.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_6115.JPG
    IMG_6115.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 222

Esoteric68

Jun 9, 2011
Hellabama

So glad to hear your son is doing better and hope you yourself experience better days very soon.

Hate to see you go but enjoy your new phone, you definitely deserve something fun. :)

Thank you for everything you contributed and please keep us updated on how you and your son are doing.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

The clock widget in this screen shot
That is cool and I think I have it but heck if I know what it's called. Too many stupid apps to scroll through in my library to figure it out. Be glad to learn the name so maybe I can start using it. lol

Reactions: Paiyne

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WALLPAPERZTHREADBANNER.jpg

If you would like to add me on here, feel free to do so... That way if you want to know how our family is doing, I can keep you all updated...​

I will leave the link to ImageShack for all the wallpapers I created below...​

THANK YOU TO ALL, AND GOD BLESS! ~ AnAm85
    Update:

Kyler is doing excellent! He is 3 weeks away from being aloud to go back to normal activities. Just in time for his birthday!

I started back on Chemo on Wednesday. Still makes me feel crappy, but gotta get it done.

I have the rest of the weekend off and am in the process of purchasing the new Evo LTE, but I will try to get to work on all of your requests!

Thanks,
    AnAm85
    Here is one for CM9... Let me know what you think...
    Baltimore Ravens, Boston Redsox and Dallas Cowboys...

Let me know what you guys think...

Got the asteroid one coming soon...