[Q] change country

Search This thread

Soreng

Feb 19, 2013
Hello!

On settings, in "about device" i was asked to choose my country, and i picked the wrong one and now I cannot upgrade my tablet to jellybean 4.1.2. My friend has the same tablet bought from the same place but she picked the correct country and could upgrade automatically. What to do?

tcntad

Dec 14, 2011
Stockholm
Hello!

On settings, in "about device" i was asked to choose my country, and i picked the wrong one and now I cannot upgrade my tablet to jellybean 4.1.2. My friend has the same tablet bought from the same place but she picked the correct country and could upgrade automatically. What to do?

Change language or even do a factoryreset?

Soreng

Feb 19, 2013
Sv: [Q] change country

Change language or even do a factoryreset?

Ive tried changing laguage,. Guess it is only factory reset left. Any smooth way of baking up my cntent? And can i upgrade to jb 4.1.2 without loosing my data?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using xda app-developers app

oppossum

Dec 28, 2008
Brussels
Ive tried changing laguage,. Guess it is only factory reset left. Any smooth way of baking up my cntent? And can i upgrade to jb 4.1.2 without loosing my data?

If just changing your country was so easy to get the update to JB most of us would have done it before. If you want to update and not wait you will have to use OTA use Odin. There are enough post on that in the forum.

Soreng

Feb 19, 2013
Sv: [Q] change country

If just changing your country was so easy to get the update to JB most of us would have done it before. If you want to update and not wait you will have to use OTA use Odin. There are enough post on that in the forum.

Well thats what it took for my friend to get it..