[Q] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) TouchWiz 4.4.2 to Cyanogenmod 11 problems

Search This thread
S

StefanoLambelet

so i was running cyanogenmod 11 official nightly when i saw a leaked 4.4.2 touchwiz rom for my note 3 i went ahead and installed it to see what was different after i was done checking out the rom i decided i would go back to cyanogenmod 11 so i went to my pc and opened odin 3.0.9 and flashed philz clockworkmod recovery on my note 3 then i tried to reboot into recovery only to be greated by: "recovery booting..... recovery is not seandroid enforcing set warranty bit : recovery" and then it just bootlooped so i removed the battery and waited 10 seconds then i put it back in and it booted into system i tried going back into recovery but the same thing happend so i decided to install a different version of the recovery so i installed chenglu clockworkmod recovery this time it only sayed: "recovery booting..... set warranty bit : recovery" and then it booted into recovery i did a factory reset and then tried to flash the cyanogenmod 11 zip file but it sayed that the zip was for hltexx and my device is a hlte i know for a fact that this is not true and my device is the SM-N9005 hltexx but anyway it aborted the installation i tried to find a way to disable this model verification but to no avail now i'm stuck on touchwiz 4.4.2 and can't even downgrade to 4.3 can someone help me find a way out of this mess thank you in advance

mygadgetgeek.com

Feb 3, 2012
This has been said already once on leaked 4.4.2 you can't go back to 4.3 or cm11 4.4 try reading threads it helps

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium HD app

hey_joe

Oct 28, 2010
so i was running cyanogenmod 11 official nightly when i saw a leaked 4.4.2 touchwiz rom for my note 3 i went ahead and installed it to see what was different after i was done checking out the rom i decided i would go back to cyanogenmod 11 so i went to my pc and opened odin 3.0.9 and flashed philz clockworkmod recovery on my note 3 then i tried to reboot into recovery only to be greated by: "recovery booting..... recovery is not seandroid enforcing set warranty bit : recovery" and then it just bootlooped so i removed the battery and waited 10 seconds then i put it back in and it booted into system i tried going back into recovery but the same thing happend so i decided to install a different version of the recovery so i installed chenglu clockworkmod recovery this time it only sayed: "recovery booting..... set warranty bit : recovery" and then it booted into recovery i did a factory reset and then tried to flash the cyanogenmod 11 zip file but it sayed that the zip was for hltexx and my device is a hlte i know for a fact that this is not true and my device is the SM-N9005 hltexx but anyway it aborted the installation i tried to find a way to disable this model verification but to no avail now i'm stuck on touchwiz 4.4.2 and can't even downgrade to 4.3 can someone help me find a way out of this mess thank you in advance

You're currently stuck at 4.4.2 and the only custom recovery that seems to be working is this one. Give it a try.

ouankou

May 19, 2013
I was in the same situation yesterday. Download the official Samsung KitKat, boot your phone into download mode and flash it via Odin again. After auto reboot you should be good. Then if you want you can flash the latest KitKat CWM and a few custom roms based on official Samsung KitKat. At this very moment, CM builds are not supported by the new bootloader. Don't flash them again.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

S

StefanoLambelet

I was in the same situation yesterday. Download the official Samsung KitKat, boot your phone into download mode and flash it via Odin again. After auto reboot you should be good. Then if you want you can flash the latest KitKat CWM and a few custom roms based on official Samsung KitKat. At this very moment, CM builds are not supported by the new bootloader. Don't flash them again.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

So I should wait for future cyanogenmod builds or am I stuck forever on touchwiz?

marshall39

Oct 25, 2010
I'm asking myself the same thing...crap I flashed that so fast , even if it works not too bad CM will always be best.