[Q] Why My Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Freeze On Samsung Glowing Logo

Search This thread

Alton56

Jun 11, 2014
My Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Freeze On Samsung Glowing Logo and when trying to factory reset it shows, E: failed to mount /efs (invalid argument)
When i use Odin to restore a stock firmware it successful but its still not pasting Samsung Glowing Logo.
PLEASE HELP!!!!! MY FRIENDS.:(:(:(:

Last edited:

AndroidNerdz

Apr 20, 2014
Sydney
custom recovery

My Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Freeze On Samsung Glowing Logo and when trying to factory reset it shows, E: failed to mount /efs (invalid argument)
When i use Odin to restore a stock firmware it successful but its still not pasting Samsung Glowing Logo.

Install siyah kernel and see what happens I had a similar problem on my s2 when installed flash a custom rom like cm11 and then go back to stock

Alton56

Jun 11, 2014
Why My Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Freeze On Samsung Glowing Logo

On Google search up siyah Kernel I9300
Flash it via Odin
Then mount storage to computer and put cm11 on it
And flash it

Please hit that thank button

It Still Doesn't Work Is There Any Other Way You Could Help Me???? When i do It i get a purple glowing icon and its not pasting there .. then i try to put the cm11 on it and when i try to install it from my SD card It still shows the message E: Fail to mount/ efs/ invalid argument.

RazorMC

Feb 12, 2011
SiN CiTY

There is a small chance that the efs folder might be corrupted.

You can install a custom recovery like Philz Touch and try to do factory reset from there.

Reactions: Alton56

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Format the efs and restore your efs backup, if you don't have a backup then you'll need to pay for a repair.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alton56

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How do i go about to install Siyah Kernel on my GT-I9300?

On Google search up siyah Kernel I9300
    Flash it via Odin
    Then mount storage to computer and put cm11 on it
    And flash it

Please hit that thank button

There is a small chance that the efs folder might be corrupted.

You can install a custom recovery like Philz Touch and try to do factory reset from there.
    Format the efs and restore your efs backup, if you don't have a backup then you'll need to pay for a repair.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk