Windows RT Whitelist Flash tool V1.0

Search This thread

GoodDayToDie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Seattle
Don't lie, it pisses people off.

You obviously haven't read the whole thread, or *EVEN JUST THE PAGE YOUR POST LANDED ON* because you would see that this tool is obsolete, no longer required or useful, and hasn't been required since an update that was released almost a full year ago!

SixSixSevenSeven

Dec 26, 2012
done, it's better if i make more specific post:

i try to add criminal case: apps.facebook.com/criminalcase/
and it's still doesn't work, other website are working with this mod, maybe becouse i need flash player 11? i'm not a developed, i don't know if there is some difference between flash player 11 or older version, so, how can i know if this game is supported or not?

You do not need to add anything to the whitelist. The whitelist simply doesnt exist in RT anymore unless you haven't bothered updating since launch.

icedzed

Nov 10, 2012
I stop update, after the downgrade from 8.1 I put 8, then I stop update, can I enable update? I'm worry about auto update to 8.1

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

GoodDayToDie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Seattle
What version of the jailbreak tool are you using, and in what way does it "not work anymore"? My Surface RT has all standard updates installed (I do it manually; you don't have to turn Windows Update off entirely even if you don't trust the automatic mode) and the latest JB version (.20, I think) works fine.

Also, unless 8.1 actually got installed somehow (which I seriously doubt unless somebody screwed up colossally), you may be able to System Restore back to an earlier patch level (I forget if RT makes restore points by default or not, though). In any case, no need to re-format.

icedzed

Nov 10, 2012
What version of the jailbreak tool are you using, and in what way does it "not work anymore"? My Surface RT has all standard updates installed (I do it manually; you don't have to turn Windows Update off entirely even if you don't trust the automatic mode) and the latest JB version (.20, I think) works fine.

Also, unless 8.1 actually got installed somehow (which I seriously doubt unless somebody screwed up colossally), you may be able to System Restore back to an earlier patch level (I forget if RT makes restore points by default or not, though). In any case, no need to re-format.

i'm using the last jb version, of course i DON'T have 8.1, first i got error of missing msvcp110.dll, i ask in the jailbreak topic: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49526759#post49526759 on the 17 of january and i got no answer, i found the missing dll and i add it in system32 folder, after this i got 0xc0000007b error when i try to run the jailbreak..

and no, there isn't a way for restore an earlier points.. i ask also for a program for make a backup of all the system, for avoid this situation, and of course noone can answer to me (of course first a serach around the internet with no results..) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2605828

Top Liked Posts