Chrome and Gmail crashing

Search This thread

mikep2323

Dec 14, 2011
So I have a blacked out chrome and Gmail installed and they both worked fine up till today. They won't open and just keep crashing. I flashed rom again twice after doing factory reset and wiping internal memory. After I rebooted the first thing I did was install blacked out chrome before anything else and it still crashed. If I install from market they work fine. I tried to clear data in app and it would still crash. I know enough about roms and flashing and how to do everything else with a tablet, so I'm not sure what the problem can be. Has anyone else have this happen to them? I also have both apps on s4 and they work fine. I just redid my whole tablet and the blackout ones just won't work. Does anyone have any ideas why they would crash now? Thanks
I was reading something that Google was changing some stuff around so the government can't spy on your stuff. Do you think they could have changed something on there servers so because I have modded ones maybe like the server knows so that's why they keep crashing?

Also I had a blacked out play store and now it just keeps updating automatically to new one.Before yesterday I had it patched with lucky patcher to not auto update, but for some reason the patch won't work anymore.It worked fine for months up until yesterday.

So I think it has something to do with my Google service framework.Can someone post there's so I can try to update mine.I installed a app yesterday and I think it might have messed mine up.thanks

Last edited: