░░▒▒▓▓[ROM] ЯSense [HTC 2.1]▓ LEGENDARYv0.9.5 //Scrip's release ▓▓▒▒░░

Search This thread

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
make sure you do a complete wipe before installation and try again.
if this dosent work you may have a bad download, check the md5sums

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
The issue is that your do not have the correct HBOOT, hence why the assert fails, refer to ezterry's 2708+ thread to bring it up-to-date.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

In his sig he's says he has the right one, but the error looks as he dosent so I think its a bad flash

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

xillius200

Nov 10, 2009
Bordon, Hampshire, UK
What I have to do with this ?
Code:
Installing update...
I:read: progress 0.850000 60
script aborted: assert failed: getprop("ro.bootloader") == "1.33.0013" ||
       getprop("ro.bootloader") == "1.33.0013d"
I:read: ui_print assert failed: getprop("ro.bootloader") == "1.33.0013" ||
assert failed: getprop("ro.bootloader") == "1.33.0013" ||I:read: ui_print        getprop("ro.bootloader") == "1.33.0013d"
       getprop("ro.bootloader") == "1.33.0013d"I:read: ui_print

E:Error in /sdcard/Fixed_rush_legendary_sense_v0.9.5_Signed.zip
(Status 7)

Installation aborted

Install a different recovery and your problem will be solved ^^ The problem is your recovery ^^

try a newer recovery than RA or United one and 100% problem will be solved ^^

xillius200

Nov 10, 2009
Bordon, Hampshire, UK
I had that some CWM 2.xxxxxx and thats make same, can you recommend me somerecovery?

[/COLOR]Na just try http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1548001 for now lol see if that works xD

if not another solution is just remove all the assert getprop lines xD

seeing as your hboot is right etc. The only thinsg that could be wrong is your recovery and G1 don't have a CDMA and GSM phone right xD if they do then you need correct recovery. Apart from that doesn't seem like anything is up with the rom xD

Other than that other cases could be corrupt download check your MD5 xD

Last edited:

Infinimint

Oct 8, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
twitter.com
[/COLOR]Na just try http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1548001 for now lol see if that works xD

if not another solution is just remove all the assert getprop lines xD

seeing as your hboot is right etc. The only thinsg that could be wrong is your recovery and G1 don't have a CDMA and GSM phone right xD if they do then you need correct recovery. Apart from that doesn't seem like anything is up with the rom xD

Other than that other cases could be corrupt download check your MD5 xD
DO NOT TRY UNITED RECOVERY YET!!!

It is currently only for the MyTouch 3G, not the G1.

seki750

Dec 27, 2009
Most
lol, seems like this rom is.... Tried 2recovery, flashsed three roms(working) and this awesome piece of.... dont work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ░░▒▒▓▓[ROM] ЯSense [HTC 2.1]▓ LEGENDARYv0.9.5 //Scrip's release ▓▓▒▒░░

legsense.png

unbenannt2vm.png

This is a 2.1 Legend Sense Port.
    It's STABLE as HELL and it's freakin' fast.
    UNTIL NOW IT ONLY WORKS WITH SPL: '1.33.0013d' AND RADIO: '2.22.27.08' & '2.22.28.25'.

FEATURES:
    Working:
    - WiFi
    - Calls
    - SMS
    - Data
    - Camera
    - GPS
    - up to 710MHz overclock //e334 modified ezbifftestkernel
    - Multilanguage
    - Touchscreen
    - Incoming calls are showing up fast

Not Working:
    - Camcorder
    - Landscape Homescreen
    - Bluetooth (Sense ROM...)

greenwh.png
    *FOR THE NEW BUILD!!!*
    fi2u.png
    *FOR THE NEW BUILD!!!*
    greenwh.png
    #1: Make an EXT4 Swap Partition. - Mine is 512EXT4 - 128MB Swap and it works just fine.
    #2: Flash Ohsaka-Superwipev2 - Rushness Edition or just wipe EVERYTHING - I built in a reboot function and some tiny stuff.
    #3: Flash the ROM - Thanks to the community!!!
    #4: Have fun ;)

greenwh.png
    download2j.png
    greenwh.png

redcc.png
    *FOR THE OLD BETA!!!*
    fi2u.png
    *FOR THE OLD BETA!!!*
    redcc.png
    #1: Make an EXT Swap Partition. - Mine is 512EXT4 - 128MB Swap and it works just fine.
    #2: Flash Ohsaka-Superwipe or just wipe EVERYTHING - I recommend Ohsaka-Superwipe.
    #3: Reboot into Recovery - Press "Reboot into Recovery" and instantly hold down "Home" till the G1 leasts for 2 seconds.
    #4: Flash the ROM - Watch me message at the end, lol :D
    #5: Flash the KERNEL - RIGHT AFTER THE ROM!
    #6: Let it boot up - Until you can see the Lockscreen, read #7
    #7: DONT TOUCH ANYTHING FOR ATLEAST 6 MINUTES!!! - Beta for now and if you already make the setup ALL widgets wont install correctly.
    #8: Don't set AutoKiller to more than 'Strict'!
    #9: Have fun ;)

redcc.png
    download2j.png
    redcc.png

Credits: e334, Artifex, zFr3eak, jcarrz1, Rushness, Infinimint, Scrip

Thanks to all the people that tested this ROM: Namit1994, d3adbroke, jcarrz1, ThauExodus, ldrifta, darius99, dmwase88, Orbonus
    I'm sorry to say but, I wont develop anything for the G1 anymore.
    I have the HTC Desire HD now and my G1 is still working but the battery is HORRIBLE. MAYBE one day i will finish some of my unfinished projects here but only if i am in the mood for this. I will continue developing on the Desire HD from now on.

Thanks to the whole G1 section for EVERYTHING!!! I learned mainly everything i know about this whole developing stuff from here and i really appreciate that.
    It was a great time with you and i will still have a look at the section ;)

GOOD LUCK GUYS! :)
    We're already working on it. Landscape mode can possibly be fixed.
    It's hard to force myself to buy a battery for a phone like that if you have a HTC Desire HD. :/
    Because if you develop something on G1 right now, you'll always compare it with your new phone. In my case that would kill me :D
    Maybe for you, I look at it from a totally different perspective.

I currently own 9 devices, all of which are much newer than the Dream. I don't develop on any device besides the Dream. This is not because I cannot, but rather because it isn't as fun. I develop on the dream because it is hard. It is hard to make it go fast with very limited specs. It is hard to make it stable with very outdated drivers. It is hard to make it function perfectly with all the little tweaks and hacks you have to do. But in the end, the feeling of pride knowing that you're helping to keep the first android device alive and well is completely worth the countless number of sleepless nights.

I too own a DHD, its a great device, as well as my HTC Holiday, and my old HTC Flyer is pretty awesome too. They're all extremely fast. They don't need to be optimized like the dream. They also don't need hacked up drivers and tweaks like the dream does. Besides looks and features, most of their roms are the same. On the dream, every single Rom is totally different and hardly comparable. Where's the competition? Who are you really competing with? Why compete? What are you competing for? Someone's wallet?

In my opinion, its not about the money. I have never gotten a donation nor do I plan on asking for one. If someone wanted to donate to me, I would want it to be because they went out of their way looking for a way to do it, not because I force it upon them. Making roms and software on XDA is not a job, its a hobby. Expecting compensation is rediculous and I frown upon it.

Maybe its a pride thing, but I would NEVER abandon something that needs so much work just so I could work on something newer and easier. Where's the challenge in that?

You may have a totally different idea than I, and that's fine, it's great actually. I don't negatively change my opinion on people just because they switch devices. A lot of people do. This isn't me ranting specifically at you, but rather just in general. It's a public forum so I may as well voice my opinion.

Have a good day, I'm not just saying that, I mean it. God bless you and welcome to the DHD forum ;)

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
    is it based on 2.1 or 2.1-update1?

It's based on 2.1
    Although running Tether so I can present this rom a lil' bit to you it's so fast *___*