May be any new help to unlock subsidy locked D3???

Search This thread

xaser66

Oct 4, 2010
Hello!

Well, now officially my D3 have one year since it becomes a expensive paperweight since was Subsidy locked by try to sim unlock with several codes from sellers when there no clear info about the lock that VRZ puts in D3... :(

Well, since so long time since I did my last attemps to unlock it (with kind help of a friend here...) I would like to ask if by today may be possible to flash some more recent hacked/leaked that may allow to unlock subsidy locked D3.

I have 2 codes that seems to be to Moto original form my IMEI and also the code to use in VRZ, BUT since I am not in VRZ network and with no practical way to get VRZ coverage, I wonder if by now may be some hope about thsi nasty issue (also wonder about other users that had also locked D3 and what happen in their cases)

By my side I remenber that I tried evrything about the time and the last resource that I take was try to flash the radio nad other parts of chinese rom in order to try to get an unlock mode without verizon network...

By now my D3 boot normal and I could use it in wifi and may install things and set up for ADB access too... is totally normal except that is subsidy locked son no recognize my carrier sim... with a turbo sim my D3 coul dial voice calls and works but is unstable so as soon I move from my neighborhood the signal is lost and I need to turn of D3 and turn on the sim card in other phone in order to get the sim again recognized by my carrier with turbosim in D3....

Thanks for kind attention and best regards!