[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2VZW] PAC-ROM

Search This thread

davinci27

May 8, 2006
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v22.0.0 [AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1] (3/21/13)

No, that feature has not been added into aosp, primarily because the nexus devices do not have expandable storage.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
I I am running the latest and my camera has a storage option for sdcard.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v22.0.0 [AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1] (3/21/13)

LOL..I didn't even know it was added into PACman..I don't use an sdcard anyways.
So please disregard what I said in the last post...there IS an option to save photos to external sdcard. Sorry for the mishap.

Last edited:

madmaverickmatt

Apr 26, 2009

It looks like the crashing issues have finally been fixed! :thumbup: which means a a new build will be coming today.
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_d2/commits/cm-10.1

Looking forward to it ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Hey by the way I'm still seeing that bug where the stock camera locks up the phone and all cameras are inaccessible until rebooting. It doesn't occur with any other camera programs though and I prefer non stock camera apps anyway so it's really not a big issue. Just as a heads up.

AJ26T

Jun 28, 2007
nj

No, that feature has not been added into aosp, primarily because the nexus devices do not have expandable storage.

Nvm

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

What version u running

Casper34

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
PAC-Man release v22.0.1 (3/29/13)

The new PAC-Man build is available!

Changes in v22.0.1:

3/29/13​
  • PAC-Man v22.0.1
  • built with latest CM10.1, AOKP, and AOSPA sources, as always
  • lots of changes to the 3.4 kernel (credits CM)
  • kernel freezing and lockup issues have been fixed (credits CM)
  • added Hybrid Toggle
  • added QuietHours Toggle
  • added Quick Pulldown feature
  • included new PAC bootanimation
  • LOTS of frameworks code cleanup
  • bug fixes
  • more... (8 days worth of development :p)

The included stock kernel is recommended for now until KT releases an update with the kernel lockup fix.

Casper34

Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v22.0.1 [AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1] (3/29/13)

Cool, thanks for letting me know. Thats the only thing holding ne back from updating. I have had ZERO issues with build 20 (at least for features that I use). I will wait to update till KT comes out with the fix. I love his kernel.

Sent from my PACmaned SCH-I535

jerrt010

Nov 7, 2010
Cool, thanks for letting me know. Thats the only thing holding ne back from updating. I have had ZERO issues with build 20 (at least for features that I use). I will wait to update till KT comes out with the fix. I love his kernel.

Sent from my PACmaned SCH-I535

Just wanted to get an idea from the Dev if it was ok to dirty flash this over v21. I reverted back to that after the v22 lockups and don't want to have to fullly reconfigure if I don't have to.

thanks in advance.

SSJSquall

Feb 28, 2010
Just installed earlier, everything's A OK! I do like how the default toggles will keep the same size when you rotate the screen, it was really hard to read them when I used my phone as a gps on my dash. I know everyone wanted the notifications menu as the only thing that swiped down by default, but I was a fan of having the toggles appear when there wasn't any notifications. You can't please everyone I suppose haha. At least there's an option to swipe down from the clock to bring the toggles immediately out, that was a nice touch.

AJ26T

Jun 28, 2007
nj
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v22.0.1 [AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1] (3/29/13)

How do i remove the Nav bar

jerrt010

Nov 7, 2010
proceeded with a flash over 22.0 and with the cach/davik wipe its running smooth so far.

I figured out what "read" meant on the text message thing [from an earlier post]. it marks it as "read". No problem at all, but with me. [:

Still want to know what can be done about getting this build to play nice with verizon's system. I am still getting the occasional non-nondescript text message containing only a number [I have mentioned this before in another post]

Along those same lines... I remember the first time i installed 22.0 I had to download the my Verizon app from the play store. with the above mentioned problem, to use the data widget app I had to manually log in to see my usage. when I flashed back to 21, and even now after I upgraded to 22.1 I can't even find the my verizon app on the store. If I try to restore with titanium it just never completes. Is anyone else seeing this?

Great work again man. keep it up! [:

madmaverickmatt

Apr 26, 2009

Looking forward to it ;)

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Hey by the way I'm still seeing that bug where the stock camera locks up the phone and all cameras are inaccessible until rebooting. It doesn't occur with any other camera programs though and I prefer non stock camera apps anyway so it's really not a big issue. Just as a heads up.

Hey I think I figured out my camera bug. I deleted the camera/gallery apk from the system dir and replaced it with the one from the new zip. I reinstalled and now the camera works fine.

I had one battery pull moment. And one reboot last night so I cleared davlek and cache again and everything has been great since then

Cheers

kmoore11

May 1, 2010
Just installed it and haven't used anything yet, but I will say the new boot animation is awesome. Great addition

KingVeto

Jul 26, 2011
Flavor Country
Google Pixel 6
Phew! Thanks to the dev team for fixing the kernel errors so fast! Love the ROM. Everything runs butter-smooth, the options are endless, and NO SOD'S OR BATTERY PULLS at all! Awesome work guys. Thank you.

madmaverickmatt

Apr 26, 2009

I had one battery pull moment. And one reboot last night so I cleared davlek and cache again and everything has been great since then

Cheers

Scratch that. I have had two more random reboots in the last hour. Still no more battery pulls though that's nice.

Thoughts?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2VZW] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Man - Verizon, ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SCH-I535 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    FYI we are actively updating to 4.4. Do not ask for eta...this will take time to sort out but will be worth it

XDA Moderator
    FYI pac-4.4 branch has been merged into pac github and gerrit. No alpha or nightlies yet but very soon. Feel free to poke around and if daring enough build for yourself. For those who wish to wait...please no eta as we are working as fast as we can. This is a full aosp base with commits brought I'm from all over with our own stuff added as well. Not all featured are added yet but will be over the next few weeks

XDA Moderator
    There will be an rc soon. Within next day or two then nightlies again if needed. We are staying inline with cm. There were a ton of commits push last night that fixed a lot of stuff and brought in more stability. Still a few more things left to do but they will get done.

Sorry I've been out of town all weekend at a beach resort and got engaged

XDA Moderator