Note 3 s-pen size same as 10.1 ?

Search This thread

Finalform

Dec 12, 2012
Ive been looking for an extra S-pen to do the "pilot g-2" pen-holder mod to make writing easier,
and it seems like note 3 s-pen replacements are half the price of the note 10.1 2014 s-pens.

Do both pens share the same dimensions?

gnik luap

Dec 5, 2012
Ive been looking for an extra S-pen to do the "pilot g-2" pen-holder mod to make writing easier,
and it seems like note 3 s-pen replacements are half the price of the note 10.1 2014 s-pens.

The Note 3 stylus is about 1/4 inch shorter and a bit thinner. The Note 3 stylus will go into the Note 10.1 2014 but falls out immediately, and the Note 10.1 stylus won't go into the Note 3 at all.

Sent from my SM-P600 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Finalform

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I believe they are a bit shorter

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    The Note 3 S - Pen is shorter, if you need a thicker more ergonomically comfortable S - Pen, I suggest you get the Samsung Enhanced S - Pen with eraser.

http://static.trustedreviews.com/94/00002650d/ac1b/IMG-0278.jpg

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

The Note 3 stylus is about 1/4 inch shorter and a bit thinner. The Note 3 stylus will go into the Note 10.1 2014 but falls out immediately, and the Note 10.1 stylus won't go into the Note 3 at all.

Sent from my SM-P600 using xda app-developers app