How to disable part of the screen

Search This thread

AndreiS98

Jun 8, 2014
I've cracked my nexus 4 :( and now the bottom part of thr screen(i.e. The nav bar+ up to the backspace button or rather the right corner) doesn't work, so the phone is pretry much unusuable at the moment. Is there any way of disabling that part(like a Black bar that does nothing) so I can use the phone for a few days until I get my hands on a replacement? Oh, and BTW, how hard is the screen chamging procedure? I'm tempted to do it myself as I've broke spart phones in The past.
Thank you very much in advance!

scream4cheese

Jun 22, 2011
New York, NY
I've cracked my nexus 4 :( and now the bottom part of thr screen(i.e. The nav bar+ up to the backspace button or rather the right corner) doesn't work, so the phone is pretry much unusuable at the moment. Is there any way of disabling that part(like a Black bar that does nothing) so I can use the phone for a few days until I get my hands on a replacement? Oh, and BTW, how hard is the screen chamging procedure? I'm tempted to do it myself as I've broke spart phones in The past.
Thank you very much in advance!

You can use this app for the moment. My phone is cracked in the same area and I'm waiting for the OnePlus One. :fingers-crossed: